Eilalandkof, Renter in Concord, MA

Hello, We are new to the area and was wondering what are the option for buying a property of 3 bedrooms in a price range of $200K-250K. Thanks, Dana

Asked by Eilalandkof, Concord, MA Sat Apr 20, 2013

Answers

8
Anna Whang, , 02458
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Hi Dana,

Depending on which part of Newton, 3 bedroom homes range from low 350K to million dollars.
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hi Elia,

I would contact a local real estate professional to help with this answer and to save time and money.
(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Keith Florian, Agent, Needham, MA
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Hi Dana,

There are some options for this price range in the surrounding towns. I am not only a Real Estate Broker but I am also a Real Estate Appraiser. It would be a pleasure to make sure you get the highest value for your dollar!

You can contact me at 617.795.0556 or email me at keith@florianre.com

Thanks and good luck!
Thekbhomedan, Home Buyer, Bradenton, FL
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Make sure you do your research, especially on KB Homes!!! Take a look at http://TheKBHome.com or take a look at the most recent list of KB Homes communities being built, BUYER BEWARE!!! http://thekbhome.com/new-homes-kb-homes-communities-list-04-16-13/
Greer Swiston, Agent, Newton, MA
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Dear Dana ...

there are many options and it certainly depends on the route you choose to take. Of course, a full service Real Estate agency like CENTURY 21 Commonwealth would be able to sit down with you and help you sort through your options not only regarding locations, but also your house shopping process.

Start by checking out http://www.commonmoves.com for the properties currently on the market. My colleagues and I would be happy to help you.
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Dana,

Unfortunately Newton and towns such as Brookline, Needham, Wellesley are very expensive and there are no 3 bed room homes or condo's in that price range.

There are other communities that are further out that may be able to meet your needs. It will be based on how far a commute you want to work, whether or not schools are important to you, how much land you are looking for, size and style of home.
Ken Badertsc…, Agent, Dover, MA
Sun Apr 21, 2013
There are certainly options under 250k in the communities surrounding Newton, and I'd love to assist you in finding the right home for you. I'll just need to know a little bit about your specific needs to be able to tailor a home search just for you.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

617-477-7556
Ken@RealtyByKen.com

-Ken Badertscher
CENTURY 21 Commonwealth
Ron Berquist, , Massachusetts
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Good Mronign Dana,
Depending on where you want to live will depend on the number of homes available to you.
If you need help give me a call at
Ron Berquist
Authentic Home Finder
508-981-4503
I would be more than happy to discuss your options
Ron