Hello We are looking for a house from the areas of Siesta Key, Englewood, Port Charlotte, Venice and

Asked by Sunnysky07, Venice, FL Wed Oct 1, 2008

ect.

What we are looking for is more old FL and tropical, that would have boating access, close to the beach or on a canal, 2-3 bedrooms 2 bathroom house. Price range low $200,000 where should we look?
Diane

Answers

10
NonRealtor, , 23456
Fri Oct 3, 2008
Wait another year, save another 20%. Good Luck
James Mullig…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sun Oct 12, 2008
Diane,

Port Charlotte will, by far, have the best prices. I wish we could find something like that on Siesta Key... it just does not exist. Englewood is very nice but a little more expensive than PC. Venice is more expensive still. I am showing homes in PC today and compared to what we saw in Englewood and Rotonda yesterday, in PC you get more for your money. Englewood and Rotonda are much closer to the gulf beaches and people are sometimes willing to pay the difference.

Here is a report of homes for sale in Port Charlotte, up to $200k: (you may have to copy it and paste to your browser) http://www.searchsuncoast.com/searchresults.html?proptype=Ho…

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Jim
Web Reference:  http://suncoasteam.com
Jim Beck, , Englewood, FL
Sat Oct 11, 2008
Hello Diane,
Englerwood and all of the Cape Haze Penninsula are great locations for boating, fabulouse beaches, world renowned fishing and in a very tropi9cal feeling. The area of Boca Grande and Manisota Key have such great character and the waters make tyou thing you are in Dt.John or St. Thomas. My wife Darlene and I felll in love with this area 25 years ago and ended building a home and movi9ng from the Chicago area.
We would love to help you in your adventure and can contact you via e-mail or telephone.
Our phone numbers are 941-223-9073 and Darlene 941-223-9077. Please call us at your earliest convenience and vvisit our websight at "FloridaBeachDreams.net"
Thank you for your iterest and looking forward to speaking with you.

Jim Beck
Jim Beck, , Englewood, FL
Sun Oct 5, 2008
Dear Diane,
Thank you for your inquiry. I would like to email you several listings in the Englewood area that may meet your needs. We can boast of the tropical flavor of old Florida and the wonderful beaches here in Englewood. I would welcome working with you to find this home.

Mercedes
Shannon Moore…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri Oct 3, 2008
Hi Diane,

Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte or Englewood would probably be your best bet-looking at your criteria. If you check out our website we have extensive information, pictures and listings on every area from Sarasota down to Punta Gorda. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance with your home search.

Roxanne Moore, Realtor
Re/Max Anchor Realty
twomoores19@comcast.net
941-626-3926
Robert Rowe, Agent, ENGLEWOOD, FL
Wed Oct 1, 2008
All these answers are correct, it is a great time to buy and you can get a lot of house for your money. Now having said that, above all else this is a great place to live. If I can help please contact me via email napoleon50@earthlink.net
Anne Kyer, Agent, North Port, FL
Wed Oct 1, 2008

Now is a great time to buy a home since there are lots of homes out there for sale at reasonable prices. You can search for homes on my web site http://www.annekyer.com and click on Property Search. Siesta Key, Venice and parts of Englewood are in Sarasota County and Port Charlotte and parts of Englewood are in Charlotte County. You will need this information because it asks you in which county you want to search. If you see any homes that meet your criteria that you would like to see in person, please contact me. Good Luck.
Capt Bob & K…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Oct 1, 2008
Diane,

Some of the best buys right now are foreclosure and bank owned properties. I work as a buyers agent and have up to the minute details on all the available homes in the Port Charlotte, Englewood and Venice area. I specailize in Gulf Access properties and foreclosures . I can assist you in all aspects of the purchase from locating, negotiating to closing and I know the waters.

Please feel free to contact me anytime

Capt. Bob Davies
http://WWW.DaviesHomeTeam.com
bob@davieshometeam.com
941 468-4485
Wed Oct 1, 2008
Without a doubt, the deals would be in Port Charlotte. You will find a home on a canal with gulf access, close to the Port Chrlotte beach complex or 1/2 hour to Englewood Beach. Siesta Key is beautiful but very expensive. Sarasota, Venice and Englewood are expensive and the access may not be as good.

You can see Port Charlotte homes at http://www.searchsuncoast.com

If you have any specific questions about the area, please feel free to call me or email. I will do the research you need.

Jim Mulligan, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Suncoasteam Realty
941-456-3034
jim@suncoasteam.com
Sally Lewis, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Oct 1, 2008
Hello and thanks for asking about the market in Southwest Florida. There are several homes that meet your criteria in the Port Charlotte and Englewood area. The lifestyle here is laid back and the weather is phenomenal. Would you consider a condominium on a canal with 3br/2bath/200K range? That would give you even more opportunities to buy, if that fits your lifestyle.

If you would like information on the available homes in that price range, you can email me at sallysells@comcast.net or call at 941-916-2934.