Home Buying in Lihue>Question Details

Bob, Other/Just Looking in Carlsbad, CA

Hello- The condo at 4331 kauai beach dr. 1 ba 307 sq ft for $35,000 -what would the monthly hoa fees be? Thanks Bob - it Furnished?

Asked by Bob, Carlsbad, CA Thu Jun 3, 2010

Answers

1
Aloha Bob,

As of today, there are 3 units asking $35,000 (each one is a "short sale."). The listing shows that the monthly HOA fees are $918/month. The listings also indicate that they are sold furnished. Please understand that these units are basically hotel rooms. They do not have kitchens.

If you're interested in 1-bedroom condominiums on the East side of Kauai, there are units available with asking prices between $139K and $282K and HOA fees that are approx. $650/month. If you'd like me to send you this list, email me at dajason@hawaii.rr.com
Mahalo & have a great day
Debra

Debra A. Jason, RA
When paradise is calling you, call me!
(808) 826 1846
Na Pali Properties, Inc.
http://www.kauaihawaii-realestate.com
I'm interested. I am looking for a furnished condo that can be easily rented for vacations. I am researching in a purchase in the next few months.
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013