Hello, Our family is looking for a home to rent in Cedarburg (preferrably Cedar Pointe). We would like to relocate there soon!

Asked by Silbey, Glencoe, IL Mon Jul 15, 2013

We're a young professional family. We would like to relocate and get our 2 boys transitioned into the schools (Jr High), but we don't wish to buy until we know the area better.
In searching all of the traditional online sites for rental homes, I haven't found anything. We'd appreciate help in finding a 4BR home soon! Thanks for any feedback or insights! I'm planning a home search visit soon.

Answers

4
Adam Poehlman, Agent, Cedarburg, WI
Mon Dec 15, 2014
Were you able to find a rental? I have a great one in Cedarburg that my seller is looking to rent but would prefer short term...
Debraab, Home Buyer, Cedarburg, WI
Fri Oct 18, 2013

We would consider renting our condo to you -- it has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a den. It also has a finished lower level rec room. Check out the listing on Trulia: 10740 N. Oxford Ct., Mequon, 53092. Mequon is just south of Cedarburg and also has excellent schools. Should you want more information, contact me at debraab@ymail.com.

Good luck with your search!

Deb
Neal Smith, Home Owner, Cedarburg, WI
Wed Aug 14, 2013
As a Cedar Pointe resident, I will tell you that there are no houses in that subdivision that are rentals, the HOA won't allow it. Rent an apartment in town first if you are not sure about buying. Cedar Pointe is one of the newest subdivisions in town, which means the home prices are still relatively high (low $300,000 & up). About the schools, they are some of the best in the state outside of other north shore communities such as Mequon.
Thanks for your response. However, I must inform you that we know for a fact that there are definitely homes in that subdivision being leased currently (1 to 2 yr lease). We learned this fact from a broker in Cedarburg who has helped us become more intimately acquainted with the town and neighborhoods. We are current homeowners in a Chicago suburb with a much higher median home value and tax level (top school district, etc). However, we'd like to return to a Wisconsin community with good schools and Wisconsonite neighbors :)
Cedarburg feels like a perfect fit for us, but we'd like to be positive before our next home purchase. Thanks again for your feedback!
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Wed Jul 17, 2013