Hello, I was wondering if this property is avaliable on 3145 Harrison St, Detroit, MI 48216? I am interested in this properly.Thanks

Asked by HomeBuyer13, Michigan Sun Apr 14, 2013

Answers

2
realtor’s answer
realtor, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hello, No this property does not appear for sale. If there is anything else I can help you find please dont hesitate to call me at 313-221-4460 or email at realtor@ymail.com.

Best Wishes,
Angela Stewart
RCH Brokerage Legacy
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sun Apr 14, 2013

This property is currently NOT on the market. According to the public records it went to Sheriff Sale in September of 2011. For some reason the house has not been placed on the market. It is well past the 6 month redemption period so there must be an issue with the home that is keeping the bank from placing it on the market.

Do you live near the home? Is anyone living in the house? Sometimes if the previous owner has NOT left, the bank has to legally evict them, so that also could be preventing the home from being placed on the market.

I hope this helps a little.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com