Hello, I was just wondering if i'm looking into getting a grant for a home, will they give me the grant

Asked by Kelsey Reed, Lewiston, ID Fri Dec 26, 2008

percentage based on the appraisal of the house, or the amount that the house is selling for?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Brad Hendren…, , Lewiston, ID
Wed Jul 29, 2009
Depending on which home loan program for down payment maybe what you are looking for. Give us a call at Rock-n-Roll Realty 208 743 9772 or 208 553 0360 Brad Hendren Associate Real Estate Broker. Gift letters, also called grants are options that lenders may sugest depending on your circumstance. You need to get prequalified through the bank or financial institution that fits your needs, sellers may also help with your down and closing costs for getting into the home. Usually for all the paper work with government programs you maybe better off going with a local bank or credit union.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more