Hello I wanted more information for first time home buyer grants to aid sinlge parents in Ukiah, California?

Asked by Graciela, Northern California Mon Dec 15, 2008

How do I find a lender who specializes in these type of loans?

Answers

2
Tony Tam, , 95482
Tue Mar 24, 2009
Hi, Graciela, Please sign up & come to our FREE SEMINAR on April 25 at Realty World Ukiah. There will be lender who specializes in these type of loans on hand to answer all your question. To sign up please call 707 462 6514. Tony Tam.
Anibal Frago…, , Ukiah, CA
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Hello Graciela,
We are blessed to be in Ukiah. There is a lot of community support. There is a progrmam with Rural Development. It works for some families. I recommend to talk to a lender. There is a loan with the USDA that requieres 0% down and we are the firstones to use it in Mendocino Co. as far as I know.Feel free to send me an e-mail or visit my profile. I would love to talk to you and tell you about my experience helping firt time buyers. I am local with many years in the area and in Real Estate.

Anibal.Fragoso@century21.com