Hello I want to buy my own home for me and my kids but I have bad credit and I m looking for a small house and the mortgage like $260 monthly and I

Asked by Cee.more, York, PA Mon Jan 13, 2014

want something in york county pa central school I want my own house so bad I just need some body to help me

Answers

5
Info, Home Buyer, York, PA
Mon Nov 16, 2015
There are amazing ways to get qualified to purchase your own home. You need help and it is available. Even if you can't qualify right this minute getting the right information can get you on the right path. You need to recognize where you are now and start to take the right steps to be able to get to get a mortgage. That requires getting some information. Don't be afraid to learn and take one step at a time you can do this and Quit Renting. Check Out: http://www.GetAHomeSecrets.com
Nlipoffsprin…, Home Buyer, York, PA
Tue May 12, 2015

I am a Real Estate Investor, it sounds like I can help you get into a new home quickly.

If you are still looking to buy a home please email me at daniel@ablandmark.com.

Thank you
Brenda Riddle, Agent, York, PA
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Future home owner,

Good Afternoon, Unforunately, wanting a house badly and getting a house are two different things. My advice would be the same as that of CR Property Group. Align yourself with a good lender. We at Howard Hanna have a loan officer on staff, or I can recommend several other great loan officers I work with. You MUST repair your credit. They will work with you to lay out a plan to get you out of debt, repair credit and save money. Though there are no money down programs and several assistance programs, buying a home incurs some expense; inspections, appraisals, credit reports for example. Also, the reality of it is $260 per month would not cover taxes and insurance on most properties. Sad but true. If I can be of assistance, please give me a call!

Best of Luck,
Brenda S. Riddle
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Cee,
With an estimated $260 monthly payment you are looking at a home purchase of around $50,000.
Are you seeing any homes that meet your living requirements priced around $50,000?
Very often homes at this price point formerly had wheels attached. Homes of this type can not be financed.
-
Next will be the task of finding a lender who will grant a mortgage for such a low amount...for someone with bad credit? This will not be an easy task. Your situation will be of critical importance.
-
The road to success is you providing a significant down payment.
If you are wanting a home 'SO BAD" you need to start saving some money. By doing so you are demonstrating it is worthwhile to invest the time and resources to get you into a home. Be aware, no body involved in helping you will make a dime. Everyone helping you will LOSE money. You need to be completely aware of this. No one wants to LOSE MONEY and have nothing good to show from it years down the road.
-
If you can not reduce your expenses, you must increase your income and save some money, reduce you debt and pay your bills on time. You do your part and there will be those willing to help.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://FirstLookHomes.us
Palm Harbor University High School distirct
http://annettelawrence.mfr.mlxchange.com/?Page=-1
CR Property…, Both Buyer And Seller, York, PA
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hello, thank you for contacting us regarding properties for sale. Your first step in the process of purchasing a home is to apply for financing pre-approval which you can do through a lender. We work directly with a mortgage lender who offers several financing options. Give us a call and we can discuss more infomation in detail, 717-718-0858. Thank you!