Home Buying in Park City>Question Details

kellylynn111, Home Buyer in Jackson, WY

Hello! I'm a teacher and am considering an offer in Park City School District. I have a question below.

Asked by kellylynn111, Jackson, WY Thu Apr 18, 2013

I am an avid outdoor enthusiast (lived in CO for 12 years before my recent brief stint in the Tahoe area) and think I will really enjoy the town. However, I fear that I will never be able to own a home there on my teacher salary. I cannot live in a condo because I have a dog and a cat. Heber City is too far away from many ski resorts and the social aspect of the town (important to me), based on my research. Honestly, is renting a cramped apartment going to be my only reality there? Thanks!

Answers

4
Try this one.. He might do a lease for you as he is trying to sell it...
115 Crestview Dr #3
Park City, UT 84098
6 bed, 3 full, 1 partial bath 3,061 sq
KellyLynn

Besides homes there are alos a lot of wonderful opportunities to own a townhome in and around Park City that allow dogs, are close enough to town and would allow you close social access to all the fun Park City has to offer.

As a 24 year local and with over 20 years of selling Park City real estate, have several friends that are teachers in the area, some even single moms that have dogs, own homes or townhomes and enjoy all the fun that is available to them. I would be glad to introduce some of them to you.

I would be glad to assist you in your search for a "perfect" Park City property. Please email me directly at mkermizis@yahoo.com. I look forward to talking with you soon...

Michael Kermizis, Assoc. Broker
Equity Real Estate - Luxury Group
Not at all, there are many great neighborhoods to choose from. Summit Park is one neighborhood I specialize in and there are great homes with fenced yards for the dog in a price you can certainly afford. Lower Pinebroook called Eagle Ridge is another and has some very affordable single family homes available. I would love to show you some of these great options!
Doug- doug.almstedt@gmail.com
Kellylynn,
I am currently working with another teacher here in the park city school district and think that you would get very good advice from him. Please email me privately if you would like to speak with him. Sheila@sheilahall.com