Hello, I am trying to claim my home and it says to search for it when I do I find my for sale listing but cannot seem to figure out how to claim it.

Asked by bolotinfamily, Tacoma, WA Sat Nov 16, 2013

Answers

4
Bobbie (Petr…, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Sat Nov 16, 2013
I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean by "claiming your home". If you can clarify that term for me I might be able to assist you.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sat Nov 16, 2013
Hi Bolotinfamily,
"Claiming a Listing" is done by your broker. They can claim it, alter it, update it and get credit for it here in Trulia. Trulia doesn't do FSBO's, so non-licensed people can't claim listings.
Contact your Broker and ask them to claim it. If they are not active here, they will have to set up a profile first.
Eddie Washin…, Agent, Tacoma, WA
Sun Feb 2, 2014
Call me or email me for more information.
Cyrus Bonnet, Agent, Tacoma, WA
Sat Nov 16, 2013
Are you trying to sell it yoruself? likely what is happening is it is asking an agent if it was one of thier past sells. If you are trying to find out general info on your home county records where you bought the home will be your best start and comapir info on third party websites like Trulia to find any conflicting or any info not updated yet.