Hello, I am looking to buy my first home in Indianapolis. I am young (22) and looking for a decent neighborhood.

Asked by balazs44, Indianapolis, IN Wed Oct 31, 2012

The price point is kind of up in the air as it depends on what I am getting. I was considering a duplex, (renting one unit, living in the other), but am also open to a single family home. I currently live in Irvington and love the charm of my neighborhood....and always find myself drawn to older homes with high ceilings etc. As I said I am young (with excellent credit) and am looking for an awesome deal....thanks!

Answers

16
Eugenia, , Indianapolis, IN
Sun Jul 7, 2013
If you are still looking call Jamelle Walker
info
Jamelle Walker, Realtor
317-453-0917
jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

Sometimes it takes awhile to find that first home. I know it took me two years to find mine.
Doug Coello, Home Buyer, 46237
Wed Nov 7, 2012
If your still looking for a place to call HOME I'm here if you need a Real Estate Professional. IAs a Century 21 Scheetz agent, I specialize in the Franklin Township in Indianapolis, Beech Grove and Greenwood. If any of this areas interest you I can be reached at 317-643-0045
Julie Allen, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Nov 1, 2012
You sound like a perfect client! If you would like to call my cell, we can go over more details and get you one step closer to buying a home! 317-281-7926 I have lived in Indy my entire life and know it well. Looking forward to your call. :)
Scott Orich, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I specialize in young first time homebuyers looking for bargains in decent neighborhoods. When you're ready to go out and start the hunt please contact me. I'll making the process a learning and fun experience. Thanks

Scott Orich
RE/MAX Ability Plus
317-513-6488
scott@scottorich.com
Mark Harris, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Dear prospective client.

I welcome the opportunity to professionally assist you with your real estate needs and I look forward to earning the privilege of your business. It is important to me that I earn your trust and confidence as purchasing a home is one the the most expensive investments you will make. Determing the price point is critical- not only on what you are getting but also what you would be pre-approved to purchase. The lifestyle you seek will also be important in deciding on whether you choose a duplex, condo or single family home and how long you intend to occupy your home. You are not alone when it comes to looking for an awesome "deal" however I would prefer to make it my objective to find you a property that provides awesome value and a more predicatable return on your investment.

My only guarantee I make to my clients is I will work in earnest to ensure you are well prepared and informed of the home buying process. I will make sure we both understand and agree on the search criteria, that we have open and honest communication and we make the process as enjoyable as possible.

On behalf of Century 21 Scheetz, our staff and our resources, I truly welcome the opportunity to earn your trust. I can be reached at: 317-431-2969 or mharris@c21scheetz.com.

Respectfully,
Mark
Douglas Coel…, Home Buyer, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Having a good credit is a great step for buying a home. You should also try to get pre- approved with a mortgage company to find out what you can afford. Next step is to really look at what you are willing to spend a month on mortgage. This range will determine your true price range. If your interested I can help you out with the whole process
I can be reached at 317-643-0045
Christi and…, Agent, Greenwood, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I would love to help! I love Irvington as well. My brother owns the flower shop next to Shirley Brothers. Great up and coming area. Fountain Square is artsy and has some well priced homes. Feel free to call me at 317-694-0087.
Robert VanHo…, Agent, Greenwood, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
My name is Robert VanHook and I list and sell homes in the Indy area. I have recently helped my daughter (23) and several of her friends purchase their first home. I know it can be a bit overwhelming but I can help you through the process at a pace you are comfortable with. Email me your criteria (Area, Price Range, Number of Bedrooms & Bathrooms, Size, Etc.) and I can set you up on an auto email that will send you all the properties that match your criteria daily. Also, I can set you up on Voice Pad which allows you to call on any listing to hear recorded info and receive an email with detailed info.
Visit my website at http://www.MyHotHomes.com to get community and school information. Plus my website will let you do your own home search and give you an overview of my qualifications. If you would like to contact me directly please feel free to call 317-851-2435.

Robert VanHook
Broker Associate
Century 21 Scheetz, LLC
821 N. St. Rd. 135
Greenwood, IN 46142
317-851-2435 (Direct)
317-507-9320 (Cell)
317-887-4471 (Fax)
http://www.MyHotHomes.com (Website)
Vashaun I Ho…, Home Buyer, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Vashaun Holland with CENTURY 21 Scheetz here to serve 317-605-8818
Dennis Walte…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I would appreciate an opportunity to assist you. I grew up in Irvington and I'm happy to see haw it is being revitalized. I understand your comment about the charm of the area and its homes. My direct number is 317-414-0522. I hope to hear from you soon.
Peter Knight, Agent, Fishers, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hi Balazs44,

Your idea of a duplex is one adopted by a number of buyers; often you can find one with an existing tenant. I would be happy to work with you and hopefully find a bargain!

Pete
Susan Ancona,…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hi balazs44,

I would be happy to help you I have over 20 years experience you may reach me directly
sancona@talktotucker.com
Team Royale, Agent, Franklin, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
This is an exciting time for you and I would love to help!! Lets get you started in the right direction so this process will be exciting. Call or email me anytime and I will explain the process to you. Swaddell@callcarpenter.com or 317-771-2156
Darlene Well…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hi, I am Darlene Welling with Ala Carte Realty and I would be more than happy to discuss your situation and help assist you with your real estate needs. Irvington is a great place and I am very familiar with the area, having listed and sold homes there. You can reach me at 317-345-0709 or dwelling@comcast.net. Look forward to hearing from you. Darlene
Jane Nguyen, Home Owner, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I have a house/condo for sale by owner if you are interested.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3009-Horse-Hill-West-Dr-In…
Nina Williams, Agent, Avon, IN
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hello, I'd love to assist you in your new home search. Why don't you call me w/the specifics & I can get started w/your new home search.
Nina
317-414-7371