Hello, I am looking for a loan officer who can help me with the usda rural loan program.

Asked by Lisa Gall, Brockton, MA Tue Nov 16, 2010

Answers

15
Jodi Beckman, Agent, Brockton, MA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Hi Lisa

I'm a foreclosure agent in Brockton. I have a usda specialist that I use for all of my usda deals. His name is Jeff Mancovsky. The best way to reach Jeff is his cell...508-989-4295. Jeff can also preapprove you for va, fannie mae homepath loan, and fha loans. FYI....there is a downpayment assistance program in Brockton that gives first time homebuyers up to $7000 if they buy a foreclosed home in Brockton. If you'd like more info give me a call at 508-326-5860. Good luck with your home search. If I can help in any way give me a jingle.
x, , Norfolk County, MA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Hi Lisa, the mortgage advisor I work with at Century 21 Commonwealth is very familiar with the USDA rural loan program. Her name is Nicole Kittredge and her number is 508-858-7166 or you can email her at nicole.kittredge@mortgagefamily.com. She would be happy to help you.
Fran Witham
Lew Corcoran, Agent, Easton, MA
Fri Nov 11, 2011
USDA Rural Development Loan program is great for first time homebuyers - you don't need a down payment. However, both you and the property you want to purchase must meet USDA eligibility requirements.

Brockton is not eligible for the USDA program, but many towns south of Brockton are. You can see the USDA eligibility requirements at http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do.

I recommend you contact Jeff Drew at Star Mortgage in West Bridgewater. He's very knowledgeable about the USDA Rural Development program, and can help you determine your eligibility. He can reached toll-free at 1-800-941-5616 or on his website at http://www.jeffdrew.starmortgage.com.

The information about USDA mortgages can be found on his website at http://www.jeffdrew.starmortgage.com.
, ,
Thu Jul 28, 2011
Hello I am a local mortgage banker in mansfield that has done plenty of usda lo an s in brockton. Email me and I can send You info on my company along with rate s etc

Bouchermortgages@gmail.com
Elliott R. O…, Agent, McLean, VA
Thu Jul 28, 2011
You can read up on the USDA program here: http://www.trulia.com/blog/elliott_r_oliva/2011/07/what_is_a…
Sky High Fin…, Home Buyer, Lago Estancia, Gilbert, AZ
Thu Jul 28, 2011
Sky High Finance is a private financial company. We give loan to both individual and corporate body at affordable interest rate. Our financial company have now been approved to give out International loan. Sky High Finance offers all kinds of loan which include . Personal Loans,Secured Loans, International Loans ,Bank Loan, Loan Company, Cash Loan, Small Loan, Bad Credit Loans, s, Cheap Loan Rate, Secure Homeowner Loans, Secured Bank Loan, Secured Finance Loan, Secured Financing, Secured Home Equity Loan,Homeowner Loan Application Form, Homeowner Loan Rate, Homeowner Secured Loans, Instant Decision Homeowner Loan, Instant Homeowner Loan, Personal Homeowner Loan, Refinance Loans and Personal Loan Bankruptcy etc. Come to us today and we will save you from any financial stress.Whatever your finance requirements, a loan from Sky High Finance can always provide you with a competitive quote to provide you with the extra money you need. Talk to a Sky High Finance to discuss your loan requirements and they will work with you to understand your financial needs and will then find you a money loan with the best possible terms and interest rates available to suit your circumstances. Your finance loan application will be processed quickly and a decision given as soon as possible. Once your finance loan has been approved the money will be transferred to you and you can then spend your money as you wish. contact us through skyhighfinance@gmail.com
Bertloans, , Gibsonville, AL
Mon Feb 21, 2011
Contact me if interested, i am a German based private lender with loans at very low interest rates alongside flaxible loan repayment conditions. In case you are interested, do contact me if inetested through my email and or number, mbertloans@googlemail.com, 004915141322238.
Gbologha, , Miami Beach, FL
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Hello i can help you .. you can send me an email kazeema05@gmail.com..

+12063380110
Jeffrey Manc…, , Boston, MA
Wed Nov 17, 2010
Hi Lisa,

I have been Lending in Brockton for the last 18 years and we are a direct in state lender. I would be happy to assist you with your financing needs. As stated in prior answers their are funds availabe and the program does work as Barry below describes.
Barry Little, , Massachusetts
Wed Nov 17, 2010
Hi Lisa
My name is Barry Little with Omega Mortgage.

USDA loans do have a few criteria:
1. Being the property location
2. Being your income.
3. Being sure funds are available for this program
(As of today there are funds available)

To see if the property or your income qualifies,
go to this page for more information.
http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/incomeEligib…

We provide 3 different loan programs offering 100% financing.

If you have more questions, please contact me at 508 733 4858

Thank you
Barry Little
http://www.MassLoanInfo.com
, ,
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Hello

I am a local Mortgage Banker based in Mansfield and I would be happy to help out. If unable to obtain the USDA loan I can explore different options such as Mass Housing or FHA. Please feel free to contact me at 781-277-1792 or by email at bouchermortgages@gmail.com. I work with many local real estate agents and can provide recomendations. I look forward to hearing from you
, ,
Tue Nov 16, 2010
What questions do you have?
Its a good program, but the home you find must be in a USDA approved area. The big IF, is if USDA has any funds available.
Lisa Petrizz…, , Foxboro, MA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Hi Lisa,

The loan officer in my office does the USDA laons, her name is Alison Gibbons and her # is 1-508-264-9222. If you need help in finding your new home please feel free to conatact me.

Lisa Petrizzi-Geller
RE/MAX Real Estate Center
781-929-7605
Brenda Busch, Agent, Raynham, MA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Hi Lisa,

I have had the great fortune to work with Paulette Saggio of Randolph Savings Bank. Her contact number is 781-573-1314. She should be able to help you with any type of financing that you are looking for. I wish you the best of luck.

Brenda Busch
774-222-2150
Susan Costa, , Westport, MA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Contact Candice Kazen. I have used her for this program before. Her # is 508-672-5990. If you need a buyers agent - I will ne happ to help.