Hello, I am a single military looking to relocate near Beale AFB. I am interested in either Pluma Lakes or

Asked by Laura, Los Angeles, CA Wed Aug 5, 2009

Lincoln, CA. I would like to buy a house in the $150-250K range. Currently I am deployed to Iraq, but I will be relocating from Los Angeles in January 2010.

Answers

8
Eddie Martini, Agent, Auburn, WA
Thu May 2, 2013
Laura thank you for your service to our country! I am very proud to represent VA Buyers in the northern Ca area and specialize in the areas you have interest in they are prime locations to being stationed at Beale AFB.
If you are still in need of relocation please let me know. eddie@bhrparkplace.com

EM
BHR Park Place Lincoln Area Specialist
Lori Schulz, Agent, Lincoln, CA
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Hi Laura:-)
I have lived in Lincoln for almost 20 years and I am very familiar with the area and pretty much anything to do with living around here!! If you haven't contacted a realtor in our area yet, I hope that you will give me a call and consider working with me. I can take you around and get you familiar with the neighborhoods and help you find the perfect home for you!!
Lori Schulz
916-960-9600
LoriSchulz.com (check out homes for free from my website!)
Mike Huntzin…, , Lincoln, CA
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Hi Laura I am an inspector and have done many of the Plumas lake home for other military personal, I to live in Lincoln, so when you find your home have me give it a inspection to find anythink that may be hidden, call me @916-768-6135
Donna Judah, Agent, Antelope, OR
Wed Dec 30, 2009
I am sure you have spoken to other realtors but if you would like someone to help you look in this area, I would be glad to assist you. My husband, retired Air Force Colonel, is now working with me , too. as a realtor. If you want further information, please let me know. I have been in the area for over 10 years and do alot of business here.

Donna Judah
Coldwell Banker Sun Ridge
Lincoln, Ca
(916)412-9190
djudah@sbcglobal.net
Richard Bluhm, Agent, Lincoln, NE
Wed Dec 23, 2009
My wife and I live and work in Lincoln. We have just closed escrow on two air force transferees to Beale. As others have said, getting your financing in order so we know for sure what we can look at is very important. One of our air force buyers did a VA loan through USAA and closed it in 3 weeks.
Let me know how we can best help you.
rickbluhm@re4u.net
Rick
Jeff Marr, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Roseville, CA
Sat Dec 19, 2009
Laura - let me know if you'd like to work with a mortgage broker familiar with your area and VA loans (I've done many this year)....though VA financing is great (100% financing and no monthly mortgage insurance), there's more ppwrk/analysis involved than other loans....it typically takes 2-4 meetings with my borrowers before I can assemble a complete loan package....

if you'd like to get the process started, click on my website where you can complete an application..

or give me a call: 916-947-1312

thanks for reaching out and your service to our nation!

best wishes, Jeff Marr
Robert Spino…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mill Valley, CA
Wed Aug 5, 2009
Laura,

I would be happy to assist you with the financing aspect of your home purchase, so please let me know if I can be of help.

Thank you for your service to our Country.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@mortgagemasterinc.com
Kathi Stropk…, Agent, Roseville, CA
Wed Aug 5, 2009
Hi Laura,
Both areas you are interested in have inventory that meets your criteria. If you would like to send me some more information I can set up a search and have you start touring the homes via your computer. Setting yourself up with a lender and getting prequalified will make you a much stronger buyer. There are a few different types of loans out there and the lender will help you pick what's best for your needs. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience for more information. Starting now will hopefully meet your deadline of January 2010. You might want to look harder at closing escrow in December 2009 to take advantage of other programs also such as $8000 first time home buyers credit.
Web Reference:  http://www.Kathi4RE.com