Capri Ridge…, Other/Just Looking in 63628

Hello Do you know a Good, Experienced Real Estate Pro in St. Louis City MO?

Asked by Capri Ridge Development, Llc, 63628 Wed Jan 30, 2008

Answers

9
Randy Robins…, , Saint Louis, MO
Thu Jan 31, 2008
Capri Ridge,

As you know, there is a significant difference between the city and county of St. Louis. Having an agent who actively works in the city, who is familiar with the neighborhoods, market conditions, and special requirements of the city is important. Whether you are buying or selling I would encourage you to seek out someone who meets this criteria. Do your due diligence, ask questions and make sure that the person you ultimately decide to work with shares your goals and vision. I specialize in St. Louis CITY and would be more than happy to meet with you and understand your needs. Please feel free to visit our website to learn more about our team and do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything.
Debby Buffa, Agent, Town and Country, MO
Wed May 6, 2015
Hi, I know the city well and grew up there. It is important that you choose a realtor who is familiar with the area where your property is located. They don't have to be located themselves in the city, or even ONLY sell the city. You want an experienced agent who can market and promote your property to get the highest available price. Interview at least 2-3 agents.
Chris Sorth, , Saint Louis, MO
Sat Mar 22, 2008
I would suggest interviewing more than one agent, since some agents only work certain parts of the city and or don't even live in the city, there are so many good neighborhoods in the city, all with different types of housing. Pick a agent that has the knowledge to work for you in any neighborhood in the City. Good Luck, or try the City of St. Louis Web site and look for agents that are registered with the city.
Chris & Lisa…, , Saint Louis, MO
Fri Feb 15, 2008
Depending upon what you are looking to do, buy or sell. Many of the most experienced realtors don't customarily work with buyers. We try to balance our work 50/50 so that we get out in the field and spend time servicing both needs. Contact us at 314-518-9003
Web Reference:  http://www.4SaleStLouis.com
Cait Donohue, Agent, Frontenac, MO
Sun Feb 3, 2008
Capri,
I grew up in the City, One of the answers below got it right when they told you that the City of St. Louis has a lot of very different neighborhoods. One area of the City can be quite popular...another area just a few streets away can be a whole different thing. Ultimately, you are the judge of what is your best fit. If you would like to talk...just call me. I think with some more information about you as a person I could help you find your fit.
Cait
Web Reference:  http://CaitDonohue.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Feb 1, 2008
Hi Capri,

You may also want to review our member search results for real estate professionals in St. Louis at the link below. You can browse their profiles and answers to get a feel for their expertise and personality.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Dear Capri Ridge,
I'd be happy to talk to you about what you need. If I'm not the best fit for what you need, I can refer you to other agents in the area who may better meet your needs. As Trish noted in her comments below, while we all do a little bit of everything, some of us focus more in one area than in another. Without knowing what you are looking for a Realtor for, it's hard to know if I would be the best fit for you, or if someone else would be better suited to help you.

I cover the entire metro St Louis area on the Missouri side. I work with both buyers and sellers, including rehabbers and investors with residential homes, new construction, land sales and a slight bit of commercial.

St Louis Magazine does an annual survey of recent home buyers and sellers then compiles a list of the top 5-7% of Realtors in the St Louis area in customer satisfaction based on feedback from real consumers. I was on their list for 2007. This past November, the St Louis Post Dispatch asked their readers to nominate Realtors as the "Top Realtor" of the Year for St Louis. They then had their readers vote for their favorite realtor on the list. In January when they announced the results, I was chosen as the 2007 St Louis Post Dispatch Reader's Choice Top Realtor. To put that in perspective, there are over 13,000 Realtors in the Greater St Louis area. I'm also a member of the Women's Council of Realtors, and I hold the designations of GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), ePRO (a designation reflecting knowledge and use of technology in Real Estate), and a couple local designation for Residential Real Estate Specialist and Relocation Specialist.

If you'd like to learn a little more about me, please check out my website at http://www.YourSTLHome.com. You can also give me a call at 314-660-4803 or email me at Dale@YourSTLHome.com
Web Reference:  http://www.yourstlhome.com
Ronald Gorman, Agent, St Louis, MO
Wed Jan 30, 2008
My suggestion is that you interview different agents so that you better understand their operational style and skills. Also, it is very important that you make certain that the agent can devote the time to search out homes that fit your particular needs. You need to have an agent that will strongly represent your needs and assist you in making a very important decision...buying that dream home. Also, ask for references

At your convenience, please call me

Ronald Gorman
Coldwell Banker Gundaker
St. Louis, MO
(314) 570-5125
Web Reference:  http://www.stlcityhomes.com
Trisha Lee, Agent, Columbia, MO
Wed Jan 30, 2008
Dear Capri Ridge -
What part of St. Louis? It's a big city and I know several terrific agents that specialize in different parts (including outlying areas like Chesterfield, etc.). Also - are you buying or selling? Most agents do both but some specialize in just one or the other. I'm assuming you're talking a residential home not investment property. If you give me a little more info I'll be happy to recommend a couple of agents and also have a "guide to hiring your REALTOR" that I'd be happy to email to you. It's full a range of questions you should ask and guidelines for what their answers should be. You ought to talk to several and have them do listing presentations if you're selling so you can compare and again, talk to several buyers agents to see if you like them. If you're riding in their car you ought to like them and even though someone is a consumate professional, they might not personally be a good fit for you.

If you want to email me directly for the above information my email address is TrishaLee@Remax.net. I have connections with other REMAX agents and other companies as well through the professional organizations to which I belong. I'm the immediate past President of the Columbia Chapter of Women's Council of REALTORS (WCR), member of REBAC with the ABR designation (which is Accredited Buyer's Representative if you're buying) and a CRS which is Council of Residential Specialists if you're selling. Hope this helps you. You can also call if you want to chat. I don't have any relatives in St. Louis and don't sell in that area but am happy to help when I can.

Trisha Lee, REMAX Boone Realty in Columbia, MO
TrishaLee@Remax.net
(573) 999-1000 (cell)
Web Reference:  http://www.TalkToTrisha.com