Hello, A 100 percent disabled Vet above 55 Wants to buy or rent by November 2012..I had a chapter 13. VA says OK need help

Asked by Milescreative, Santa Rosa, CA Sun Apr 22, 2012

milescreative@hotmail.com It would be OK to rent then buy. My Grandfather lived there in 1970's - 1990's
I would like a real estate agents help.

Answers

6
jim Oneil, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
My name is HJim, I'm 100% service connected Real Estate agent who went through and knows the in's and out's of the V.A. process call me at 707-494-9699. Viet Nam Vet 66-67
jim Oneil, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Jul 5, 2012
If your Chapter 13 was 2 years ago or longer call me I can help. I am service connected 100%
jim Oneil, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sat Apr 28, 2012
I can help you. I am 100% service connected and an agent in Santa Rosa. I can help you get pre qualified. Tell you about your tax reduction. I'm a Viet Nam combat vet who loves helping veterans
Katha Snow, Agent, PETALUMA, CA
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Must be a Viet Nam vet? So is my husband and boy do I know what the hang-ups are in traditional tract homes for people in wheelchairs! I don't know what your disability is, but I bet I could best help you through my own experience. If you want to talk about the possibilities please contact me.

Working with you and for you…
Katha Snow
DRE Lic 01724942
Phone 707-799-1804
Katha.snow@gmial.com
http://www.kathasellssonomacountyhomes.com
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
If the VA says OK and you are disabled, I am a realtor willing to fight for your rights with the Home Owner's Assoc and your rights under the disability act, and the fact that you're a veteran. Besides, my maiden name is Miles! Best, Terry Miles Bell!
Terry Bell, Realtor
CPS Real Estate
Santa Rosa, CA
707-292-5712
Jolene Cortr…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Hello. Thank you for your inquiry. I am an Oakmont Century 21 REALTOR with a disabled daughter and would be happy to help you out. Please give me a call at 707-477-6529 on Monday or email me at Jolene@Century21.com.