Question Details

ntchan2, Other/Just Looking in Staten Island, NY

Heard there is a chinese community on statin island that is affordable, a 2br house around $200,000.Where abouts is this community?effects of H Sandy?

Asked by ntchan2, Staten Island, NY Sun Nov 4, 2012

Good Evening! You should consider talking with residents. Who better to inquire with than those who live there? We are prohibited from commenting on the "desirability" of any neighborhood, as well as steering. You should work with a local Agent who could assist you in your search.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Mobile: (631)384-3695
Visit a neighborhood several times to get a sense of belonging. Check out area statistics; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering—enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; so, you should check out demographics on your own to assure your comfort level can be reached.
Hi Ntchan2,

That's a great question. Unfortunately it was posted into the "All Locations" section, and so it was most likely buried under hundreds of other questions from across the country before anyone could see or answer it.

To get more answers I recommend that you repost this question in your local area's section, which you can find here:

Andrew Wilkinson
Community Manager
Trulia Voices