H1b visa and home loan

Asked by Amadé Bregy, Miami, FL Fri Aug 12, 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a home loan (around 120k, 70 LTV), I don't have a GC or EAD, just H1B, have been employed more than 2 years in total in the US, however, only around 9months of credit history (score around 720).
is there a possibility for a loan?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Aug 13, 2011
Absolutely : if you need a good mortgage broker, who is constantly dealing with foreigners, call me !
Yolande Citro
Off: 305 705 9105
Web Reference:  http://www.yolandecitro.com/
1 vote
Elizabeth Go…, , Miami, FL
Fri Aug 12, 2011
yes i can offer a home loa for you at the best rate and terms, please call me at 786-227-3232
0 votes
Vivian Laino, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Do you have set aside a down payment? I suggest you first shop for a loan with the bank you have business, they can review your records and you get pre-approved for a loan, you will receive a letter with details and conditions to lend a certain amount disclosure in the letter including the amount of down payment they expect from you. http://www.bankrate.com has a great source of information and you can also shop for loans. After, if you need a Realtor, I appreciate if you give me the opportunity to service you. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.bankrate.com
0 votes
Carlos Escam…, , 33186
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Hi Mr. A.B
The average home value for this zip code
Estimated median house/condo value in 2009: $260,356
Estimated median house/condo value in 2009: $260,356

33137: $260,356
Florida: $182,400
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/zips/33137.html#ixzz1Urfv8MtG
and you are planning to purchase a house for 120K.
Probably 30% downpayment.
Well my suggestion is to get an advise directly from a mortgage broker and find out the options you may have.
for my experience I can tell you that there is not a program out there that will allow you to purchase a house with only one year of credit history.
But if you have income from your country you can try a foreign loan.
Please contact your mortgage broker.
If you don't have any I will be more than happy to provided you some options I suggest on this case base on their expirience.

Thank you,
Carlos Escamilla
Realty World Executive Homes.
Web Reference:  http://www.soldbuyrent.com
0 votes
Luis Mora, Agent, Lakeland, FL
Fri Aug 12, 2011
I have a couple of well known mortgage brokers that are able to work unusual cases. Feel free to contact me.
Luis Mora
RE/MAX Paramount Properties
(786) 556-2119
0 votes
Soraima Alon…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Hello I am a Realtor in the Miami area. I believe you need 12 years of work experience.. one year of studies at college or foreign equivalent degree from your country. Any other question contact me at my email sorai1023@gmail.com.
0 votes
monica velas…, Agent, miami, FL
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Hello, A.B

Do you already have a property to purchase?


Monica Velasco
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more