Have you followed the growth in Spicewood?

Asked by Sharon Seligman, Lakeway, TX Thu Nov 6, 2008

As a resident since 1994, I am astounded by the changes in our area. There are some I wish never happened and others that are adding value to the area. One thing for sure, anyone who owns property in Spicewood has equity. Any, anyone who buys now is sure to benefit down the line.

There are 2 very high end developments underway. The Reserve and Viscaya. The developers did their homework and the infrastructure will be there to support these developments. We are a hop, skip and jump from Bee Cave and call avail ourselves of their commercial development while paying our lower taxes.

Spicewood has some of the best views-50 mile views in some cases! There are lake views which are always popular, but some of the hill country views will take your breath.

This is an excellent investment opportunity. Currently, the prices have declined, due to market conditions. Makes it even better for the buyer!