Home Buying in Stapleton>Question Details

Randy Norton, Real Estate Pro in Castle Rock, CO

Have you experienced Parkwood Homes in Stapleton?

Asked by Randy Norton, Castle Rock, CO Tue Jul 10, 2012

"COMING SOON" March 2013 Parkwood Homes will be building Townhomes at Stapleton! Townhome sales start fall of 2012!

Respectfully suggest that you blog this self-serving advertisement.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 10, 2012
I love Parkwood! Gorgeous well made homes. Long standing amazing reputation in the Stapleton 80238 neighborhood. Let me know if you need help in the buying process (or coordinating the sale of your existing home). I'm going through the process right now. Can't wait to live in my new Parkwood home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013

Parkwood homes are some of the most popular homes in Stapleton. Great lookinf homes with classic style, dormers, 10 ft. basements, etc. Keep us informed as to the progress of the new townhomes. Thanks for the headsup.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
I own a home in Stapleton; great community. Parkwood builds an excellent house and will finish the basement for an extra $30K. What questions do you have?
I am working with buyers on a single family new build with Parkwood, and they are fantastic. Their base prices including a lot of options and high end finishes like granite, but more so their team is flexible and willing to make structural changes and modifications so the homes are really the most custom that I've seen in any builder in Stapleton. I haven't seen their townhome models, but don't know why the quality would at all suffer.