Have you ever been given a move in gift by your Realtor? and if so what was best gift someone gave you?

Asked by Michelle Spalding, Glendale, AZ Sun Jul 1, 2012

Answers

7
dshuskey, , Phoenix, AZ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
hi when we bought are house here in peoria are realtor gave us a front door mat with are last name on it. we thought that was a great house warming gift.
Yes, that was a very nice, thoughtful and useful gift!
Good luck in your new home!
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
Michelle Spa…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sat Feb 9, 2013
I like the personalized floor mat, nice touch!
Michelle Spa…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Mon Nov 12, 2012
In all honesty it was a general question and I'm glad it got some realtor interest. I was trying to gauge what other realtors do and what if any experience buyers might have had. I spend a lot of money on my move in gifts, not sure its the norm.
Michelle Spa…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Fri Nov 9, 2012
We always give a gift to our buyers, its a great close out to a deal. Its really nice for them to get something personally picked out by their realtor. We taylor our gifts to each client.
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Fri Jul 13, 2012
I give house warming gifts to every buyer I've ever worked with. As I'm a former executive chef and very food oriented, my gifts tend to be kitchen related. Recently I've been giving a lot of higher end cutting boards, but have also given gift certificates to some of my favorite restaurants, serving paltters etc.
Madolynmarie, , Phoenix, AZ
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Gorgeous table and six chairs. I owed 900.00 and my realtor paid my balance and got it off layaway for me
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Fri Nov 9, 2012
Although this question was asked back in July, for some reason it was resurrected...

what amuses me is that it was a question directed at BUYERS, asking them what, if anything , their Realtor had given them - what their best gift might have been........it wasn't asking agents to share what gifts they give .....

doesn't anyone pay attention to what is asked?