Have heard issues with Plantation HOA dues. Does it include CC monthly dues, include minimums & is it good/bad deal? Does membership ostracize?

Asked by Doug B, 91423 Sun Dec 4, 2011

Plantation in Ponte Vedra, FL. We are west coast based and moving back east but don't have personal experience with Ponte Vedra. I've heard that it is much better coming into the area to be a member of the Ponte Vedra Club and I don't want to do both!

Answers

1
Kim Sandberg, Agent, Ponte Vedra, FL
Sun Dec 4, 2011
Value is in the eyes of the beholder :) and the Plantation offers a variety of amenities! It's probably most well known for the golf privileges it offers its homeowners/members. Membership is an equity type where, when you close on your new home in the Plantation, you pay a $40,000 membership fee. This is mandatory. Half of this is then refunded when you sell/close in the future. This equity membership gives you access to their exclusive beach club at the oceanfront, state of the art exercise facility, dining, tennis, clubhouse, card rooms, community activities and more. Too much to list. See theplantationpvb.com for more details or I can hook you up directly for Q&A with the community liaison contact.
Monthly HOA dues differ slightly - patio homes include lawn care vs. single family do not.
For a current rate sheet and more information about communities in PVBeach, call or email me directly and I will share what I've collected for my other customers-- including a comparison on the Plantation's offerings vs. the other clubs in the area (i.e. PV Inn & Club).
Bottom line - our area has a LOT to choose from and if you need assistance making heads or tails of the details - just let me know. I'm happy to help!
Kim Sandberg - Broker/Associate
RE/MAX Unlimited
Kim@KimSandberg.com
Web Reference:  http://www.KimSandberg.com