Home Buying in Jenkintown>Question Details

Chenna_benna, Other/Just Looking in Elkins Park, PA

Has 620 meetinghouse rd. been sold?

Asked by Chenna_benna, Elkins Park, PA Tue Mar 6, 2012

Wondering if this listing has been sold or just removed from the market.

Anne Rubin’s answer
After confirming with the company, 620 Meetinghouse does have an agreement on it that seems to be as solid as possible and is scheduled to go to settlement the end of March. Would you like information on other properties in that area?

Hello Chenna_benna,

I am sorry to say that 620 meetinghouse is already under contract. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alexander and I am a Real Estate Professional with Realty Mark Cityscape. I have been practicing Real Estate for 8 years in Philadelphia, Montgomery and Bucks Counties.

If you wish i can help you find a nice home. Call me at your convenience @ 267 738 0886 or email me realexs@gmail.com

Good Hunting,

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886
Web Reference: http://www.eRealtyFind.com
Well it’s PEND to close at the end of the month. Unfortunately, in this market, sold to me would be when the deal is done and closed. There are plenty of other homes on the market in the same area that look just as nice. Let me know if you need help I can show you any one of them.
Web Reference: http://www.lenhomes.com
Hello Chenna,

Are you working with a Realtor right now. If so they would be able to provide you with that information.
Also you would need to be pre-qualified by a mortgage lender before a Realtor will show you houses. If you are seriously looking to buy a home I would talk to either a Realtor or a mortgage lender to get the process started.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
NMLS ID 143960