Has anyone used the NACA program in Las Vegas for home purchasing? How long does the process take to buy a home?

Asked by Tim Christianson, Las Vegas, NV Sun Mar 4, 2012

I signed up for the class on 3/7/12 but I have never heard of the program before. The website has a lot of good information and some testimonails however any website promoting a product has the same propaganda. Has anyone ever purchased a home with this program and if so, how long did it take/are you satisfied with the process?

Answers

9
linda.fausti…, Home Buyer, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 8, 2015
Yes as a real estate agent. I have clients that has gotten homes threw NACA. It has taken six months to a year. You must stay consistence. It's quite lengthy but it will work. I have another program that's as close to The Naca program. Call me Linda Austin 702-353-1079 at Elite Realty
Keyendkarma, Home Buyer, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Wow the Real Estate Vultures came out on this one. Naca is a NON PROFIT organization...Not a government program or public assistance. It is a non-profit advocacy group fight against economic injustice. Great product best mortgage in USA. Attend a meeting and make sure you read all the information they give you. I purchased my naca home in 2007 now all my friends who live in this "I want it now society" are renting and my home is affordable and mine.
Fernando Mel…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jun 17, 2014
I closed a deal with a NACA client, it took a little over a year, I thank the client for having sooo much patience, I can say it depends, if the buyer has everything needed it should go fast(2 months), there are additional steps to take over the traditional process that make it a little longer , but it is worth it, my buyer closed the house with all closing costs paid and almost no out of pocket money.

You have to be registered with them and your agent.
Give me a call if you have more questions.

Sincerely

FERNANDO MELENDEZ
KNAPP REALTY

827 S. BOULDER HWY. HENDERSON NV 89015

PHONE: 702-250-1900
FAX: 702-992-9955
http://www.melendezfernando.com
stopthebanks…, Home Owner, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Apr 13, 2014
NACA helps 1000's! But not Everyone! They work with the Banks so the banks don't help everyone! So if your one of the unlucky families that don't get help and are about to loose your home or lost your home contact http://mortgagerecoveryprogram.us
They can help you if your facing foreclosure or have lost your home to the bank! 100% LEGAL!! Example: $150,000 house gets you $150,000!! $500,00 gets you $500,000!! Tax Exempt!!
Cost is $3500 for houses under $475,000 and $4500 over $475,000. Foreclosures back to 2000!! Federal Government Program...They can't get your house back BUT They Can Get Your MONEY BACK!! 100% Tax Exempt!! Can't Afford the Cost?? Afraid to get SCAMMED!! Use our NO RISK NO Money needed Program!! You will get 50% of your Money Back Tax Exempt!! 50% is Better than what you have today!! What are you waiting for?? mortgagerecoveryprogram(dot)us is the website...
Jesse Ramos, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 24, 2012
Prepare for a year's journey...
There are other alternatives available.
Contact me at 702.813.4886 for details.
Flag Thu May 24, 2012
Janet Ratzla…, Agent, Coeur d Alene, ID
Tue May 22, 2012
Call Me I am in the program and can let you know a few more things about it.

Jan
702-379-7773
Lola, Home Buyer, Las Vegas, NV
Tue May 22, 2012
Does anyone know what DTI Debt to income ratio NACA uses for a purchase?
Janet Ratzla…, Agent, Coeur d Alene, ID
Sun Mar 4, 2012
We signed up back in NOV 2011, just had a meeting. It will take a long time could be more than a year. Really not going to use them for now due to the long time it may take. Sorry to give you bad news but you may need to have lots of time depending on your credit.
Raina Musser, Both Buyer And Seller, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Mar 4, 2012
As with any public assistance, you can usually add 2 weeks on to the buying process. I have heard of the program and heard good things too! Please call me or email me directly with any other questions! Thank you for posting! Great question! Raina
Raina Musser
raina.musser@gmail.com
702-232-1287
Web Reference:  http://vegashomesforu.com