Has anyone heard of a problem with sunset hills in Apex,nc ? 10 homes were sold this year in subdivision?

Asked by Psimms1186, Sunset Hills, Apex, NC Thu Jul 29, 2010

Answers

3
Jessie Meech, Home Owner, Apex, NC
Sat Apr 14, 2012
There are no registered sex offenders in Sunset Hills. If you want, you can check for yourself on http://www.familywatchdog.us/. I am not sure what Stephanie is talking about....
Stephanie, Renter, 27560
Tue Dec 7, 2010
I looked up crime statistics for the neighborhood, and it turns out there are two sex offenders living there. Both of them abused minors, and one of them has done it three different times! I was considering renting a house in that neighborhood until I saw that. Now I think I will look elswhere. I would not feel safe raising a family with them there and I'm sure that's why some of the houses sold and why the house I was looking at has had to taker for almost a year despite a low asking price.
Renee' Molina, , Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 6, 2010
I have not, but I would be happy to research that for you and let you know. Are you currently working with an agent?