Has anyone had to do the storm/waste sewer line split, and if so, approx. cost for you?

Asked by Holly Berg, Willoughby, OH Sat Feb 2, 2013

Answers

2
Andrea L. So…, Agent, Mentor, OH
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Getting estimates is a very good idea - it can get quite expensive. I had a seller need to do this once, and it cost them about $10K. However, as James said, there are always different variables involved, so estimates are the best bet for a realistic answer.
Thank you for at least a ball-park of the general cost. I know it varies, based on the length of pipe, where on property the split needs to begin, etc.... we are interested in purchasing a house with this assumed issue and were just looking for a generality! We have an estimate lined up upon hearing an offer acceptance from the bank/owner... thank you!
Flag Sun Feb 3, 2013
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Holly you need to call a few plumbers to come out to your home and give an estimate. There are a lot of variables and you need someone to take a look at the situation.