Has anyone had any experience using NACA for home purchases in the Charlotte or Lake Norman area?

Asked by Chameleon, Cornelius, NC Tue Jul 30, 2013

I have read that they are painfully slow/inefficient but Im entertaining the idea because even though I have a middle score of 720, I have 1 open trade on my credit report. Also, the idea of no money down and lower interest rate is very appealing. However, I dont want to waste my time and energy and I surely do not want to be running around with picket signs.

Answers

6
Daniel Fisher’s answer
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Good evening, ChameLeon:
There are some strategies for getting through the NACA program faster, but you should plan on at least 3 months from start to finish. Depending on your income and preferred home location, there are also some ways to leverage the program. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Ella, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Fri Aug 2, 2013
I'm currently about to close with NACA-Charlotte. I will be very honest with you... It's a slow but well worth it type of program. They are to the BOTTOM line of things. However, it's up to you and what you have going on that makes or breaks the process. I strongly suggest you find a siminar near you and GO! I've been in for 8 months and like I said, I'm waiting to close on my house.
Jon Widdifie…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Aug 1, 2013
USDA would probably be the way for you to go.
Web Reference:  http://www.jonnyagent.com
Amy Conaway, , Charlotte, NC
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Hello Chameleon!!

I just wanted to stop in and let you know there are some great homes that are 100% financeable, and still fair programs with little down. I would like to share a sample of homes that are available with 100% USDA financing, and I can also give you an estimate with other programs. NACA can be beneficial, however does take time to work through. I currently have clients using the USDA program and will be closing on their new home in less than 45 days!!!

Give me a call or email and let me know how can I assist you! My only interest is your best interest!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Amy S Conaway, Realtor, SFR
Southern Homes of the Carolinas
704-728-5438
Frank Coxx, Agent, Indian Trail, NC
Tue Jul 30, 2013
There are other down payment asst programs besides NACA you can get with that score...for more info you can reach me at 980-245-4677 and ask for Frank
Lucy Rojas, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Hello, I have been working with NACA for almost 10 years, It is a great program, this program has low interest rates, no closing, and it is 100% loan. All you need is lots of patience. This program makes sure you are ready to buy, and can afford your mortgage payment. Thanks. If you have questions please call me. Lucy Rojas 704 506-7978.