Has anyone ever heard of Landon Homes? They have communities in Jacksonville and Saint Augustine. Just wondering what kind of quality they build.Thx

Asked by Heather Purnell, Saint Augustine, FL Thu May 30, 2013

Answers

5
Robert Salga…, Agent, St Augustine, FL
Thu May 30, 2013
I have and they do great work; very good bang-for-your-buck. Their properties in the Oakbrook subdivision are great and so is that neighborhood. Kings Trace is good product but the hood isn't quite as nice. Landon also has a new neighborhood that they're getting ready to develop in Old Sebastion Point near SR 16, in between the entrance into downtown and I-95.

Feel free to call me at 619.252.4236 or 904.437.4811 and I'd be happy to chat with you in greater detail about Landon or simply about the St. Johns County marketplace in general.

Respectfully submitted,

Bob Salgado
Broker Associate
Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage
619.252.4236
bob.salgado@gmail.com
bobsalgado@locatestaugustinehomes.com
Patricia Rey…, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Thu May 30, 2013
I bought a new home from them one year ago in Oakbrook. I highly recommend them. Kat Reynolds
Thank you...I was hoping to hear that!
Flag Thu May 30, 2013
Will Russell, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Thu May 30, 2013
I sure have. I actually started building a home with Landon Homes. However, A short sale I was trying to buy at the same time went through so I bought that instead. I know the owner (Dennis) and his craftsmanship. They are building in a few neighborhoods in St. Johns County. Feel free to call, text or email me with any other questions. I would be happy to assist you with your home search.
Will Russell
Will@EndlessSummerRealty.com
Cell: 904.814.7305
Onesource16, Home Buyer, Saint Augustine, FL
Thu Apr 6, 2017
Quality of work is there. They'd promise you moon until closing. After closing and warranty work really sucks. You can't get anyone to do anything for you. There were many minor issues prior to closing, as I said, they promised it'd get done before closing and they were not. When we called and send emails, we were told to contact warranty department. Guess what. You guessed it. NOTHING has been done. If you want get it right. Let them finish everything prior to closing. I hope these comments helps future buyers.
Landonsucks, Home Buyer, Saint Augustine, FL
Tue Feb 14, 2017
Worst builder ever. We built a new home with Landon-the process was painful-they tried to rip us off at every chance-putting in cheaper EVERYTHING from appliances, to windows to AC. Once the home was completed endless problems-huge plumbing leak, AC not working, the list goes on. Still trying to get them to fix all the problems from building two years later.