Has anyone dealt with NACA in the Philadelphia, pa area? If so what were your experiences?

Asked by Mrs.pope, Philadelphia, PA Wed Dec 23, 2009

Looking to see what people's experiences are in dealing with Philadelphia NACA.

Answers

2
, ,
Tue Dec 29, 2009
Thanks for the responses. I haven't had much experience with NACA.
Scott Gillig…, , Philadelphia, PA
Thu Dec 24, 2009
I have done several home inspections for clients that used NACA to finance their mortgage and not a singel one of them was happy with them. As a matter of fact, several of them had to decide to go with different lenders because of the run around that they were getting from NACA and their inability to keep paperwork organized. From a home inspectors standpoint, they are extremely picky about the most minor details. Thye require the inspector to use their software to write up the report which typically adds a lot more time to the inspection process and reporting time. Inspection fees for NACA typically have an additional surcharge attached because of the extra time associated. I have never had a client that was happy with them over the last few years. I know of two of my clients that had their settlement dates extended more than a month longer than planned. I stopped doing inspection work for them last year because they would not let me deliver an inspection report directly to the client, even though the client was paying me directly. When the reports are submitted to them, they rewrite the inspection report and many times do not convey the exact meaning that was written by the inspector.

To summerize, I have never known anyone to have a positive experience with this organization.