Avery, Home Buyer in Raymore, MO

Has anyone built a custom home or know someone who has in the Creekmoor neighborhood? What was your experience? Would you recommend it?

Asked by Avery, Raymore, MO Mon Feb 25, 2013

My niece worked for Summit Custom homes, they are very good builders. She lives in Creekmoor in one of their homes, loves the house and area. They have built the Dream Home for St Judes in Creekmoor, for the last several years. Very nice people to work with. I would recommend.
Yes we helped several people build custom built homes in Creekmoor. One was on the lake and customer was handicapped we even had a elevator installed. Most everyone we helped in Creekmoor is happy they still live there. The one with elevator on lake is on market very nice home. I would highly reccommend Summit Construction.
Web Reference: http://www.homefinders.me
Hi Avery
I personally have not...but I am about to finish up a build job in Parkville that has went very smooth.
I pulled the vacant lots in Creekmoor but there are not any on the market at this tome...unless you have seen a for sale by owner lot.

I would love to help you through this purchase and find out if you can bring your own builder or not.
Good luck to you and let me know if I can be of any help.