H! I am looking for homes to rent in this area called

Asked by Denise Bynum, Barstow, Calif. Wed Apr 9, 2008

We don't much about Barstow, except we moved here about 3 months ago in a area thats so-so! BUT! The house we found is really nice we are renting! VERY large 2 bedroom, View, Fireplace, 2 bath! BUT! Maybe wrong area for us I hate to say! My husband is in LAW SCHOOL in Denver, Colo., So I am left to the house hold department!! SMILES!! Thank! Please email me back or U may call me if U wish @ anytime (760)256-2628 ) home (or) my cell (323)218-6181 cell my name is Denise!

Answers

3
Diane Wheatl…, Agent, Upland, CA
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Wow! That's quite a commute. Denver is listed as one of the nation's top foreclosure markets with many properties for sale or lease. I'm wondering why you haven't thought about relocating to Denver. You may want ot check it out and save yourself lots of $$$ in travel expense. Good luck.
Claudia Roth…, Agent, Apple Valley, CA
Sun Mar 15, 2009
Hi Denise,

You're in Barstow, he's in Denver... are you perhaps miltiary personnel stationed at Ft. Irwin? Is your husband also military? I'd love to help you find something out here in Barstow/Victorville or refer you to a Century 21 agent in Denver who is also an Accredited Buyer Representative.

Claudia Morales, ABR®
REALTOR® DRE# 01747984
Accredited Buyer Representative
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
2008 CENTURY 21 Quality Service Producer
Century 21 Fairway Realty
14281 Seventh Street
Victorville, CA 92395
(760) 662-9388 cell
(800) 736-0075 toll free http://www.claudiamorales.net
c21morales@gmail.net
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Wed Apr 9, 2008
Why are you staying in Barstow if your husband is in Denver? Do you have a job, or family that links you to California areas?

Would you prefer to relo to the Denver area?