Asked by Itsawg, Philadelphia, PA Sat Feb 8, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Paula Raymond, Agent, Killeen, TX
Sun Mar 30, 2014
There are lots of places online that will give you an instant quote for renter's insurance. Try State Farm, GEICO and/or Allstate. These companies usually have store-front agents in all neighborhoods as well!
0 votes
Sean Mooney, , Philadelphia, PA
Sun Mar 30, 2014
Renters insurance is very affordable and you can most likely find a very comprehensive policy for around $15/ month. This type of policy will extend coverage to your personal contents, liability at your residence, and will also provide coverage for additional living expenses if there is a claim and you can no longer live at your apartment. Our agency always recommends adding on water/sewer backup coverage when living in a multi-unit dwelling because all of the water and sewer lines are shared and it's very common to have damage from this type claim. We also make it a habit to add the replacement cost provision to your contents. In the event of a claim, your policy will replace your items with brand new items instead of offering a depreciated value. And if you have any jewelry that is valued over $1000 we can schedule it the policy for an additional premium. @MooneyInsurnce
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more