HOW EASY IS IT TO GET A GREEN CARD , ID LOVE TO SELL MY PROPERTY IN UK AND MOVE TO MIAMI?

Asked by Welsh_wizard, Miami Beach, FL Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

4
Gary Jean-Enard’s answer
Gary Jean-En…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed May 23, 2012
As a Citizen of a Treaty Country you may benefit a Treaty Investor as well. I would recommend that you speak me to arrange a free consultation with one of the experienced attorneys I have worked before. United Kingdom has entered into certain treaties with us (USA) There are several benefits that derive from these treaties and the options vary. Investor - Immigrant Visa, Professional Skilled Worker Visa. Tax considerations also should be taken into account.

As a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) and a Certified International Investment Immigration Specialist (CIIIS), I am uniquely qualified to help you achieve your goals. Let me know when is convenient to meet with you. We have several offices in the three-county area. We can make arrangements to accommodate you before your return.

Have an excellent week!

Gary Jean-Enard , CIPS, CIIIS, TRC, LMC.
UNITED Realty Group
Realtor® Associate
Residential, Commercial & Investment
Certified Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair Specialist
786-290-4760
http://www.usabesthomes.com
realtor@usabesthomes.com
Hans Klemm, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
There is no simple black or white consideration in this matter.
With a good Realtor and a good Lawyer, you can work out a Real
Estate investor strategy which can give you access to the famous paper.
You need some money but not as much as many people believe.
Email me: HansKlemmRE@gmail.com
Best regards
HANS
seems like they go out of their way not to let you in, lawyers fees would cost thousands no doubt ,and i bet there's no guarantee you'l be aloud to set up home there
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
Tatiana Kolo…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
Omar is right. You will need to invest 500,000$ into regional center that will provide a number of jobs for Americans and you can apply for Green card on that grounds. You will need to talk to an attorney specializing in EB5 visas.
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
It is NOT easy - unless you win the chance to apply for a green card in the "diversity lottery" or you hire a very good attorney to help you. I can provide you with a few numbers of attorneys that deal with that kind of things on an every day basis. Just contact me, if you are interested in that.

Ania
not even if i have a trade ie qualified welder and will bring roughly $200000 to invest in property. We have friends who live in north carolina , could they not help sponsor us ?
Flag Tue May 22, 2012