HOW CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT BUYING HOMES THAT ARE BEING SOLD IN MEDFORD OREGON.?

Asked by Sandra, Medford, OR Thu Apr 10, 2008

Answers

10
Ml.pattynan63, Home Buyer, Eagle Point, OR
Sat Aug 3, 2013
Realtors.com and look in the 97504 zip code. Nicer area. Or call Greg Gobelt, a very reliable realtor.
Paul Garcia, , 97501
Tue Mar 29, 2011
Sandra,As a buyers Broker I work to help you find the home of your choice.I work with a limited number of buyers so I can devote my time both on line and showing you homes on your time,Dedicated to you not a real estate franchise,at no cost to you. Contact me direct to find out how to have a Broker that works for you.
Bobbie Ross, Agent, Medford, OR
Thu Jul 22, 2010
Sandra,
If you will forward me the perimeters of what size, location and age of home in Medford you are most curious about, I can then research and send you all of the sales that relate to those perimeters. If you want to know ALL of the sales in the past 6 months, I would need to send several mailings as our programs only allow 50 units at any one time.
I have been a licensed agent since 1987 with over 600 hours of real estate education, so I have the experience and ethical skill to assist you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Most graciously,
Bobbie Ross
Paul Garcia, , 97501
Wed Jul 21, 2010
Deciding to purchase a home is a great decision and now is the best time ever considering all the options available. Realtor.com is a great source to find homes for sale in Medford. In addition, I am an experienced buyer’s broker. I specialized in working with buyers in Medford. I represent your interest in purchasing your home at no cost to you, not the sellers or a franchise company. I show foreclosures, short sales, income property, condos, and townhomes. You should view as many homes possible and have a good idea of the neighborhood, schools, and market trends. Today’s market offers many opportunities all buyers.
Laura Horton, Agent, Meford, OR
Sun Jul 13, 2008
Hi Sandra, the best thing to do is to find the right realtor for you. I would be very happy to talk with you and guide you through the process of purchasing a home. If you want to get an idea of what is currently on the market, I would suggest that you go to the Southern Oregon Multiple Listing web site at http://www.somls.com where you can view homes on the market. Please feel free to contact meat 541-261-0204-Direct. I would be happy to assist you! (or e-mail me at laurahorton@windermere.com)
Bobbie Ross, Agent, Medford, OR
Sun Jun 29, 2008
The first thing you need to do is choose a mortgage loan officer and get prequalied. This will assist you in what price range you should concentrate on viewing. Then make a list of your requirements and the amenities you would like in your home. Then you are ready to search. Now is the time for all buyers. In my 21 years as a licensed real estate broker, I have never seen a better market for buyers. With prices down and interest rates low....it a grand opportunity. Do go to http://www.somls.com for the most current listed properties. You will find all listed properties in Jackson and Josephone county and it is a user friendly site.
If you would like a list of my favorite knowledgeable and experienced mortgage brokers, please call me at 608-2056 or my cell at 944-5094.
Rick Harris, , 97520
Tue Apr 29, 2008
You can go to somls.com and use the public access to our multiple listing service or Realtor.com However, almost every broker in the Rogue Valley can put you on an automatic email property program so you get property updates daily.
The best thing to do is find a Realtor you can trust and talk to. They will help you find what you need.
You can call me if you have questions Krista 482-5590 or email at krista@ashlandprowest.com
Chris Courtn…, , Eugene, OR
Mon Apr 14, 2008
Hi Sandra,

You can search all listings in the southern Oregon market areas (Medford, Ashland, Jacksonville, Central Point, White city) at:

http://www.HouseNow.com

Where we received daily downloads of all listing activity too include single family, multiple family, and bare land. We utilize google mapping so you can see what is where, also other useful tools to make your online experience very efficient.

Regards, Chris Courtney
Chris@HouseNow.com
541-284-2511 office
541-912-1405 cell
Web Reference:  http://www.HouseNow.com
Lisa Overhau…, , Medford, OR
Thu Apr 10, 2008
You can give me a call at 541 601-3486. I am a broker with Windermere Van Vleet in Medford and would be happy to help you find a home. Lisa Overhauser
Bob Methvin, Agent, Medford, OR
Thu Apr 10, 2008
You can access the properties for sale on our web site (imrealestate.com) or I can help you find properties by calling or emailing me at bmethvin@imrealestate.com or 541-944-4002 Bob Methvin