HOA fees/dues

Asked by Cbradfordshireton, Germantown, TN Wed Feb 18, 2009

Does anyone know the HOA fees for Kimbrough Woods in Germantown, TN? Thank you, CBS

Answers

5
Terry Longmi…, , Memphis, TN
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Looks like 250 should cover that for a year, I talked with a friend who owned there and that is what he said it should be. If I can help with any thing else plese feel free to let me know.

Terry
Tara Davoli, Agent, Germantown, TN
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Should be on the MLS listing and or able to obtain the current fees from the seller of the home or HOA. I looked up one of the homes currently listed there and it said 318/year so somewhere around that figure should be accurate for most of the homes-That development has a pool, racquetball courts and lots of wooded area. More info or help feel free to call anytime. http://www.TaraDavoli.com
Terry Longmi…, , Memphis, TN
Thu Feb 19, 2009
That is what the MSL showed for some old sales in that area, it did not show any active listings but I will find out Friday and let you know.

Terry
terrylongmire@kw.com
Cbradfordshi…, Home Buyer, Germantown, TN
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Do you see that on the listing? If so, please tell me where to look...I totally missed it for some reason. That sounds steep to me. Is it pretty typical for the area? Thanks for your help
Terry Longmi…, , Memphis, TN
Wed Feb 18, 2009
Looks like it will be around $250.00 per month