HOA FEES FOR TRADITION AT PALM AIRE, SARASOTA,FL

Asked by Gailm, Sarasota, FL Sun Mar 28, 2010

Answers

7
The Serena G…, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Sun Mar 28, 2010
Greetings!

The HOA fees for Tradition at Palm Aire ranges from $148 - $215 monthly.

Here is a link to the active listings for Tradition at Palm Aire of which there are currently 6.

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1812920732&…

If you've just begun your quest for a new home, Please consider our team, THE SERENA GROUP.

We are a team of 5 full time agents with over 70 years of combined Real Estate experience.... we'd love to assist you with your plans!

Feel free to call our team leader, Bob Serena, directly at: (941) 928-1248 or visit our website to learn more about our team or to do your own custom search for homes.

Have a great week coming up... and please let us know how we can help.

Wendy Herndon
REALTOR / Marketing Specialist
THE SERENA GROUP
Brian0952, , Sarasota, FL
Thu Oct 14, 2010
Who is the management firm for this property?
Brian0952, , Sarasota, FL
Thu Oct 14, 2010
Montelloslx, , Florida
Fri Sep 10, 2010
I pay 291.10 per month on my unit. I know the value of the units have come down since 2007, as far as resell, etc. however, where did these real estate agents their figures from? Mine has never been that low, even 3 years ago. We will now be funding the reserves starting in Jan 2011, so assume about $100 more per unit on top of the monthly COA fees.
Bill, , Newport County, RI
Fri Apr 9, 2010
Gailm,

As of 1/1/2010
I am an owner and the HOA Fee is $276.23/Mo for a 2BR,2BATH Unit, HOA fees are more for 3BR and less for a 1 BR. Also these fees go up every year.

Thomas Perki…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Mar 29, 2010
The fees on the condos at Tradition at Palm Aire range from a low of $148.00 per month to a high of $191.00 per month. There are currently six listings and all are either bank owned or short sales. I would advise you to investigate before you pay on this fact. I would be happy to assist you with this or any other property.

Sincerely
Tom Perkins
Prudential Palms Realty
941 773-7634
Carrie Rober…, , Sarasota, FL
Sun Mar 28, 2010
Hello Gailm,

The fees vary in this community anywhere from $179 monthly to $800 quarterly depending on which property it is. If you would like more information, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you and go over the different fees in Palm Aire.

Carrie Roberts
Michael Saunders & Company
941-539-3407