HI im an investor and considering 450k property in SIB, Aventura or Hallandale Beach. What buildings will you recommend to see highest appreciation?

Asked by eugene.pathfinder, Sunny Isles Beach, FL Mon Apr 15, 2013

My agenda is to rent for 4 years and flip it.

Answers

10
Betty Maya, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Dear Eugene:
These three locations are great and are considered prime locations so you won't have a problem with the appreciation value. You can look in several places in the Sunny Isles area that doesn't have a rental restriction. Also, Aventura and Hallandale have places suitable for you. Call me and I can show you all of your options. My office is right on Sunny Isles and will be happy to meet with you at your convenience. You can call me at 305.606.8222 and I will be happy to assist you.
Betty Maya
Decorus Realty
16850 Collins Avenue, Suite 105
Sunny Isles Beach, Fl 33160
Ph: 305.944.8181
I answered this investor in April and I never heard back from him.
Flag Sat Jun 29, 2013
Paul Heller, , Hollywood, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Therevareva number of buildings that have good appreciation in value the last couple of years. The Beach Club, Turnberry Isle, Aventura Marina The Summit, the Residences, the Wave, just to name a few. There is also pre-construction project you may want to consider in Hallandale on the intracoastal that i would like to discuss with you. And it is in your price range. Please contact me and I will gladly show you the data.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
Paulheller@bellsouth.net
Cell 954-559-6411
Office 305-749-1583
To search for properties, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
TRC, CSMS, E-Certified, REO Specialist Designation
Beth Jenkins, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Hi Eugene,
There are so many buildings as you know, but I always feel property closest to or on the water will have the highest appreciation, but you will have apprecitation in others as well.
In your price range, I feel the Wave, Quadomain, Residences in Hollywood. Ocean Marine and Duo in Hollywood. Aventura has Utpwon Marina, Eastside, and really any building on Aventura Circle, whick is a great location.
Sunny Isles I would say if you can get into one of the condo hotels for the right price you can do well, otherwise the buildings are extremely pricey.

There are many factors to take into consideration, such as the monthly maintenance fee. You do not want to have that bee too high in relation to your rental amount.

I would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you may have. I specialize in these locations.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Sonia Guerre…, Home Buyer, Miami Beach, FL
Sun May 17, 2015
Hi Eugene, please contact me and Iwill be more than happy to help you! Sonia Guerreiro ( MGGM REALTY) 561-427-3597 soniaguerreiro@me.com
Sima Kohen, Agent, Aventura, FL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
I am not only selling/buying and helping clients to find the best rental on Sunny Isles, I am also proud resident in Sunny Isles. I am available with short notice and very knowledgable in the area as I live with my family of four my self. Contact me with your request so that I am able to get you the best property for your investment needs, I speak English, Spanish , French and Turkish

Sima Kohen
786 252 3816
http://buyingsellingmiami.com

sima@sternbloom.com
simakohen@buyingsellingmiami.com
Todd Cox, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Sat Jun 29, 2013
We have multiple properties that allow vacation,seasonal, and annual leases in Sunny Isles and the surrounding areas. Please view our listings http://sunnyislesagent and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

R. Todd Cox

786-486-4107

17100 Collins Ave Suite 223

Sunny Isles Beach, FL. 33160
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hello Eugene,

Since we are in the beginning of the recovery circle, you will do fine with your investment plan
in pretty much every building. However, to maximize your profits, we'd need to go
over all available condos (with the lowest/mid maintenance), and we'd need to analyze
price/return/rental & sales comps prior to any investment. Then - the deal/negotiation quest
should start! Market situation changes daily, weekly, monthly - with lulls, chases, bidding wars or
quiet periods...What works at some point may not work later on - as the new building is built to cover the view, or a huge assessment is coming in. It is best to develop a good working relationship with a pro in the area of your investment to see where the market is going, and adjust accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Please give me a call at 305.606.8222. I will be happy to assist you.
Stas Kolbin, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Eugene, stop by in my office I will present you comprehensive Facts and Trends analysis in the areas of your interest, so you can make financially sound decision.

All the best!

Thank you.

Stas Kolbin | Associate | Commercial | Residential | Corporate Relocation
EWM Realty International | A Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate | CHRISTIE'S Affiliate
T: 305.329.4900 | C: 786.863.7481 | F: 305.937.2510 | http://www.ewm.com
eugene.pathf…, Home Buyer, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Hi All,
Thanks for response
For last 10 month prices in Aventura and SIB went up quite a bit and i feel like its all priced in for next few years, therefore im looking in to pockets/buildings where appreciation didn't come yet at full scale and i can rent easily. Any suggestions?
Give me a all at 305.606.8222.
Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013