HI MY NAME IS HILDA HANSON MY HUSBAND AND I ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A CONDO IN THESE VECINITY EAST WHITE OAK ZIP CODE 92869 MY CELL #7143930267

Asked by Hilda, Hanson, Orange, CA Sat Jun 22, 2013

Answers

9
Jami, , Orange, CA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
My Condo is for sale but I am not sure it is on Trulia, Berkshire Court 92869
David Pham, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Hilda,

I agree with others that a pre-approval letter is one of the first steps in your house hunting venture. It will let you know how much home you can afford with your propsed down payment. That way it saves both you and your real estate agent time and frustration.

You can generally go to any big banks to inquiry about your pre-approval. However, If you need any further details or have specific questions, our experienced loan officers can certainly help too.

David Pham
National Brokers

Attention real estate agents, if your clients need pre-approval or have unique loan scenarios, we can review the file and provide recommendations.
Melchor, REA…, Agent, Orange, CA
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Hello Hilda,

Thank you for posting your question. I know that you are not screaming. I'm from 92869 and I know it very well. Before you purchase, have you been pre-approved for a loan? As for the condo, I am here to help you. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Melchor Perez
REALTOR®
DRE # 01842907
714-401-8879
mperez@starsouthcounty.com
Star Real Estate South County
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Yes I can help you with this property... Orange - Orange Park Acres area... White Oak.....
It is tru if you use UPPER case letters you are screaming that word or words at someone..
Hope this helps you out..

Talk to you soon about the property.

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Jun 22, 2013
NO!!!

No screaming!!!!

I will not allow it!!!!!!
Joe Homs, Agent, Laguna Hills, CA
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Hilda,

You can scream all you want. I feel like doing so myself. I will email you details of the homes you are looking for shortly. We can go and take a look.

Joe Homs, Realtor
joe@joehoms.com
949-625-4533
Web Reference:  http://joehoms.com
Mahesh Patel, Agent, Anaheim Hills, CA
Sat Jun 22, 2013
HI Hilda: feel free to visit my website mikepatel.com and you can search for all current homes for sale in the area. The data is current and upto date....
Feel free to call or email to discuss futher..

Cheers.
mike patel
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Hilda,

It would be nice to know a bit more about what you are looking for and how much you are qualified to purchase, if you are using a conventional loan or FHA etc. Are you working with a lender or a realtor at this time. If you would like some help, shoot me an email and I will see what I can do to help you out.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Please don't use UPPER CASE
it is like screaming!