HI I am wanting to look into the property and 28838 county road 87 robertsdale, al to see if it is on the market

Asked by terryburke02, Robertsdale, AL Sun Sep 29, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
Tina Golden, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Thu Oct 3, 2013
You may want to consider other options to verify the address given.

If its within the city limits of Robertsdale you can check with the zoning and planning for the 911 address.

If its not within the city limits try checking with the 911 office.

You could also check with the US Postmaster

If you need assistance, give me a call.
Stacey Herrin, Agent, Spanish Fort, AL
Wed Oct 2, 2013
There is no such address for County Road 87 in Robertsdale. I do know of some property for sale very near to there if you would like to discuss that property. It is roughly 40 acres with a 1400 sq. foot home built in 1999. You may reach me at the following. If you are not already working with a realtor, I am happy to assist you with this purchase.

Stacey L. Herrin Realtor®, Better Homes
and Gardens Real Estate Generations
c: 251.622.0280 | o: 251.626.7170
staceyherrin@bhggo.com | http://www.staceyherrin.betteragents.com
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Sun Sep 29, 2013
I don't find any listing with a Realtor for this property. Have you seen it advertise someplace?

If you're not already working with a Realtor to assist you in your home search, give me a call so I can get the details I need to see what options there are that fill your criteria. This will also help me to know if there might be other properties that I know about but that aren't active on the MLS that might be a match.