HELP! We have a VA approved loan and 7 days from closing and the underwriters deny it due to no savings account and 1 close to the max credit card, wh

Asked by Cdallke, Manassas, VA Fri Aug 3, 2012

Due to the fact the we have no savings and one credit card that is close to the max, ($1750). HELP! I don't understand how we have an approved loan, but cannot purchase a home???

Answers

4
answer
, ,
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Hi Cdallke,
I have worked with VA buyers for over 20 years and would be happy to assist you. We offer in-house underwrtiing and processing and can close a VA loan in under 30 days. I am sorry that you are having to scramble and deal with this, it must be a very stressful situation, but I would like to help. You can reach me directly at 866.901.3570 or on my cell phone at 740.602.3320. I look forward to speaking with you.

Julie A. Horvath
Northpointe Bank
Area Manager
555 Metro Place North, Suite 320
Dublin, OH 43017
NMLS ID: 563029
866.901.3570 phone
740.602.3320 mobile
Nancy V. Bak…, Agent, Manassas, VA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Give Me call at 5712927170
Elliott R. O…, Agent, McLean, VA
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Your loan was not approved and it's sounds like your loan officer dropped the ball a long time ago. If your loan is being denied for those reasons then you should not have been pre-approved without having these issues addressed.

So it looks like the underwriter has an issue with your debt ratio and lack of reserves. What is your loan officer even telling you besides that at this point? If I were you I would talk to his loan processor because she/he will probably have more answers for you.

If this lender cannot present you with any solutions give me a call. I will help you get this sorted out.

Elliott R. Oliva
Mortgage Banker
Stearns Lending
202-681-1636
eoliva@stearns.com
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Mon Aug 6, 2012
i don't know all of your situation but is it possible to see if the seller will agree to pay that $1750 worth of debt for you?