Asked by Maria, Connecticut • Mon May 11, 2009
The lawyer will charge us more money if we ask additonal question to him.
I ask my agent and she seems clueless what to do. It's a long story why we hired her but it's too late too late now.
The following are that minor problems that the inspector found out about the house:
1. Lower 1/2 bath missing vent fan.
2. Missing handle to the 2nd flr,3rd flr and basement.
3. VL (ul not too sure of the hand writing) bath outlet miswired also not functial as gici outlet. Does not trip with test button.
4. Boiler relief valve missing extension pipe to approx 6" off the floor for safety.
5. Electrical Panel 2 breaker double tapped, 1 hole in panel.
6. Service boiler prior to closing.
7. VL Bath radiator did not heat up.
8. Pipe copper stabey into sewer line.
Is there any suggestions how we can negotiate this to the seller like the rail and the vent fan in the bathroom. How to properly put this into words.
Thank you to all who will take their time to reply.
Real Estate in Norwich
Popular Categories in 06360
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!