HAve a 2 bedroom co-op to sell in White Plains, NY. Know anybody that might be interested??????

Asked by Stef, White Plains, NY Fri Jan 27, 2012

Answers

9
Legalpalabra, Home Buyer, Westchester, NY
Mon Aug 27, 2012
i am interested where is it and how much
Unspecified, Renter, San Clemente, CA
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hi Stef, '

Please consider my agency to sell your home. We have thousands of loyal customers in all 50 states that relocate in New York every day. Please call for an appointment to start the process of selling your co-op sold. I look forward to your call.

Elroy Cooks
Century 21 Achievers
(347) 581 -4453
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Stef, Call me I might be able to help.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Judith Figue…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Hi Stef,

I would love to assist you in selling your co-op. We will give your property maximum exposure and get it sold as long as it is priced right. We'll help you with comparable properties sold in the area to aid in determining what your property can be sold for. Fillmore and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World will guide you every step of the way! Call me at 347-962-8668 or email me at judithfigueroa@fillmore.com for premium service.
Nick Paloumb…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Jan 27, 2012
I work for Rapid Realty, largest growing real estate company in New York, and would love to put your listing up on our database. This will allow you to have lots of opportunities into selling your co-op top dollar, because your clientelle is massive. Let me help, Nick - 718 877 5515. Don't hesitate.
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Hi: I can definitely help you sell your co-op in WP. In addition, Grand Lux Realty offers unique customizable commissions designed to help sellers increase their exposure to the buyers & save money in commissions. If you're curious how this works, please call me at 914-273-9688 for more information. You can also see more information on our website about our various programs. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits. Good luck.
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Dear Stef:

You should contact several local real estate agents and have them visit your home to give you an idea as to how much your home is worth. While they are there you should write down questions you have and ask them to the agents, you will get some valuable insights.

After that I would highly recommend that you hire one of those agents, whichever you felt was the most professional to assist you . I say this because it is a statistically proven fact that homeowners who sell with the aid of a real estate agent get much higher sales prices as compared to homeowners who sell without the aid of a real estate agent. Plus they will make it a lot easier and less stressful for you to sell. Think about that.

If you are looking to buy or sell a property here in Brooklyn I would love the opportunity to help you. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Properties are the marketing bait that attracts buyers.

Additionally, as a Realtor, I support my industry and will not work directly with a seller who is not utilizing our services.

If you are interested in marketing, Gladstone Group is on the WPA and GHV-MLS and would be happy to discuss this with you.

Gail@GailGladstone.com 914-380-6898
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jan 27, 2012
If the property is not listed with an agent, for maximum exposure consider the idea....