Greenbrier Oceanaire....tell me why I shold think seriously about this complex.....seems very large once completed......resales seem pricey......

Asked by Peg, Edison, NJ Fri Dec 25, 2009

Answers

6
Barbara Del…, Agent, Ocean Township, NJ
Mon Oct 27, 2014
I'm a resident in Greenbriar Oceanaire Golf & Country Club since 2006. This is a spectacular community, exclusively for active adults 55+, a private world-class resort, which I call my "Paradise".
Greenbriar Oceanaire has an Arthur Hills-designed 18 hole championship golf course. Even if your not a golfer it's a magnificent sight to see, especially if you choose a home with a golf course view. The golf course is just one reason to love Greenbriar Oceanaire, I know you will also love and enjoy the spacious 38,000 square foot clubhouse with all the amenities. You can choose from the indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, aerobics and fitness rooms, bocce courts, billiard and card rooms.
Let me not forget to mention our Restaurant, Bar, and Banquet Hall, from Pub Night, to Fine Dinning
Buffet and Theatre night, what more can we ask for, truly a Country Club way of life.
Greenbriar Oceanaire is perfectly located 1/4 mile off the Parkway, exit 69. The location also puts you literally minutes from the Jersey shore, Barnegat Lighthouse in LBI, the second tallest lighthouse in the United States. Greenbriar took the Barnegat Light as their logo which sits right outside the entrance gate. In short, I believe for one family unattached 2 car garage homes, resort lifestyle living, this is the place to decide on for your retirement enjoyable years. Let me know what you feel is a reasonable amount to spend for such luxurious living, and we at Crossroads in Waretown, will help you meet your goal.
Frank Fontana, Agent, Forked River, NJ
Mon Sep 27, 2010
I've lived in Greenbriar Oceanaire Golf & Country Club since 2004 It is a great community. What I like about Greenbriar is that it is more like a country club then a adult community. We have a very active community with lots of activities going on.
Before a bought in Greenbriar I did a lot of research, looking at a lot of other communities and found that they all reminded me of a adult communality. Greenbriar did not, I felt I was at a country club. And now that I'm here, It was a great move.
If you are interested in Greenbriar. There is a resale agent how specializes in the resale homes in Greenbriar. His web site is; http://www.GreenbriarOceanaire-Resale.com
This web site is just for the resale homes in Greenbriar Oceanaire. Check it out,
Believe me this community is a great one and the Taxes are lower than most.
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Fri Mar 12, 2010
Are you trying to find someone to point out the good things about the place or are you trying to find reasons not to buy there? Your question seems like you do not want to buy there and are looking for confirmation.
Marmil55, , Barnegat, NJ
Fri Mar 12, 2010
I'm not a realtor but have lived in Barnegat for 22 years now- have heard nothing bad at all about Greenbriar- stay away from Mirage in Barnegat- many many problems- flooding- electrical- they are still fixing problems 10 years later- too many owners- nothing done right
Marc J Willi…, Agent, Whiting, NJ
Sat Dec 26, 2009
Peg - Tough questions - I live in an adult community - it's NOT greenbrier. I am hard pressed to put my thoughts in writing as to pros- cons- of any one community.
We have many - many adult community sites in Ocean and Monmouth County.
I have a web site you may wish to go to; http://www.retireoceancounty.com
This was set up JUST for questions like yours.
The best solution to your questions is for us to get together. I will be happy to come to Edison and sit down with you. Of course you are welcome to come to one of our offices - we have 12 - and I can meet you there.
Peg - I have been doing real estate for several decades- parents and grandparents before me. What I have learned is to listen to buyers and sellers and their concerns. I try to do that well.
Let me know if you need some help, I know i can help direct you.
Marc 732-778-9933
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Sat Dec 26, 2009
The homes at Greenrbiar Oceanaire in Waretown (Ocean Township) are generally larger than other 55+ community homes in southern Ocean County. In addition the community has a championship 18 hole golf course, restaurant, pro golf shop, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and bocchi courts and an enormous Club House.

Here are some of the homes currently available at Greenbriar...

https://jerseyshoremls.net/njs/maildoc/sd_AAAa0040n200912260…

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty - Atlantic Shore
609-384-6121
Laura@JerseyShoreViews.com