Great Neck -- zip code 11021 vs. 11024

Asked by LI Home Buyer, Nassau, NY Sun Nov 13, 2011

Looking in Great Neck, not quite familiar with area. There are so many villages/hamlets. Can someone advise between zip code 11021 vs. 11024 (Village of Thomaston vs. area by Middle Neck Road). Most individuals are alluding that closer to Kings Point, better investment. There also seem to be some good areas and some not so good areas and Great Neck consists of zip codes 11021 through 11024. Any suggestions appreciated.

Answers

3
Annette Levinson’s answer
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Mon Nov 14, 2011
There aren't any bad sections of Great Neck. The real question is how far do you want to be from the train station? What do you want to be walkable to, stores? temples? Which High School district do you want to live in? This will determine which area of Great Neck is best for you.
Nechama Ezag…, Agent, Great Neck, NY
Sun Nov 13, 2011
Within Great Neck there are different villages. Each village offers different amenities i.e. pool, gym, village clubs, camp for kids, gold course etc.... Great Neck actually also includes the zip of 11020. I would suggest that you look around at the different villages and areas within Great Neck & see what each place offers before making a decision. If you would like to discuss specifics on the different areas in Great Neck you may contact me & I would be happy to assist.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Nov 13, 2011
Choosing an area is really a matter of personal preferences, finances, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc., therefore don't simply rely on others' opinions; If unfamiliar with the areas, do take the time and visit more than once, then make a determination as where your comfort level can best be reached. If you need assistance please feel free to contact me directly.