Got a real estate question? Get answers from locals, experts and real estate pros.

Asked by Cary, Wiggins, MS Fri Aug 27, 2010

My property is shown on the wrong location on the map. How can I get this corrected?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Aug 27, 2010
If your property is listed with an agent, ask him/her about making any corrections needed.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Wiggins Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more