Good referral for carpet, laminate, tile, and vinyl for house in far NE Heights?

Asked by Ctr, San Diego, CA Wed Apr 23, 2014

Can anyone refer a very reliable contractor who is also very reasonable in price for carpet, laminate, tile, and vinyl for a house in far NE Heights? I have to replace a lot of flooring in my house and looking for someone good and reasonably priced. Thanks!

Answers

3
Daniel Armst…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Feb 25, 2015
I like prosource, the good thing is they have a huge selection of all kinds (and price ranges) of flooring in one place. I've also been happy with their recommended installers.
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Thu Jul 31, 2014
ProSource has been satisfactory to us. Contact me if you need help getting in to the store. http://www.prosourcewholesale.com/albuquerque/representatives.aspx
Christine Lo…, Agent, ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Thu Jul 31, 2014
Contact Don Lovato at Carpet Source 505-856-6268. They do all flooring, they do very good work and the prices are the best in town.