Diane S Turn…, Other/Just Looking in Bronx, NY

Gedney Commons located at 76 S. Lexington Avenue, White Plains. NY Unfortunatey I cannot fine ANY information, eg., is this a Condo, Coop, rental?

Asked by Diane S Turney, Bronx, NY Tue Jan 1, 2013

Answers

6
Michele Silv…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Gedney Commons is a homeowner's association and form of ownership is single family.

Michele
Silversons Realty LLC 914-906-4376
Kevin O'Shea, Agent, White Plains, NY
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Gedney Commons is a community of homes located at Ridgeway and Mamaroneck Ave.
There are no homes available in the complex right now. The last few sold in the $700,000 range.

Best for the new year!

Kevin O'Shea
914.262.1931
Deborah L. A…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Wed Jan 2, 2013
76 South Lexington is Station Plaza located right in down town White Plains zip code 10606. My understanding is that it is senior housing where many units are subsidized by HUD, a Federal Housing Agency.

Gedney Commons is an upscale townhouse community in one of the residential section of the City in zip code 10605. Town houses sold in 2012 between the mid $500,000s and the high $800,000s depending on size, condition, location. Usually I would say you are seeing sales in the mid $600s to upper $800s here.

If you are looking for townhouse communities in White Plains, you want to search by zip code 10605 where most are located. You should search by condo, style townhouse and then single family, style townhouse. Some places are PUDS and not condos and therefore are only listed under single family homes.

If you have questions, please call me or e-mail me. Always happy to help.

Deb Altieri
Houlihan Lawrence
Lisa K Dolli…, Agent, 10580, NY
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Hi Diane,

76 S. Lexington and Gedney Commons are 2 different places....76 S. Lexington is called Station Plaza, it is a rental building, if you follow the following link you can see more information:
http://section-8-housing.findthebest.com/l/18463/STATION-PLAZA.

Gedney Commons is a Condominium complex off Ridgeway in White Plains, the actual streets are Alex and Jared Drive.

If you have any other questions about either, please feel free to write me at lisa.dollinger@raveis.com

Lisa K Dollinger
William Raveis Real Estate
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Hi, Gedney commons are condos....

Chris
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Hi Diane: I can help you get whatever information you need about this building & show you any units that are available, anytime. I look forward to speaking further about your search. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty, 914-273-9688, http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 80% with no fees.

If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.