Gang-Injunction, we were presented with this the day before COE. What can we do? Property is in N. Oakland. What are our rights?

Asked by Gotoma8, Emeryville, CA Tue Oct 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:

Answers

2
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I agree with Carl. Hold up closing till you talk with an attorney. And make sure it's someone local experienced in this area of law.

Best Regards,

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
lance@fixedrateproperties.com
415.722.5549
DRE# 01384425
0 votes
Thank you...but CEO is today, the loan is funded...we still want to buy the house, but feel that in this competitive market, if the disclosure was originally included, it would have turned some offers away, therefore, we wouldn't have to counter bid with the seller. Do you have someone in mind? Should I be calling a real estate lawyer or any lawyer?
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
This is a question that can really only be answered by an attorney. One suggestion would be to ask your Realtor to hold up the close of escrow until this is sorted out.
0 votes
Thank you...but do I have any recourse? Though we still want the house, we still want to buy the house, but feel that in this competitive market, if the disclosure was originally included, it would have turned some offers away, therefore, we wouldn't have to counter bid with the seller. Do you have someone in mind? Should I be calling a real estate lawyer or any lawyer?
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012
Search Advice
Search
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more