GOLDEN ESTATES WHY SO MANY HOUSES FOR SALE.

Asked by puppy133771, Saint Augustine, FL Sat Feb 16, 2013

LOOKING FOR A NICE HOME WITH ONE ACRE OR MORE. $100.000 TO 125.000 ONLY HOUSES SEEM NICE THERE BUT SO MANY HOMES FOR SALE CRIME NOT GOOD???????

Answers

10
Kathy Bogan…, , Naples, FL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Golden Gate is a hugh area. One of the largest subdivisions in the USA. Lots of options. How can I help you? Call KathyBC @800-448-3411 ext 601....(2/18)
Pam Trondson, Home Buyer, Naples, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
We bought a home there a few years ago and recently sold it. Too far from town and a lot of people don't take care of their properties so I wouldn't recommend Golden Gate Estates at all. Further note check out the crime stats and sexual offender base, way to much for our comfort.
puppy133771, Home Buyer, Saint Augustine, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
I'M SO SORRY ALL THIS HAS DEVELOPED SINCE I ASKED MY QUESTIONS ON GOLDEN GATE ESTATES IN NAPLES. WE ARE NOT LIVING IN HUDSON , BUT IN NC. AND PLANING TO SELL OUR HOME IN 2014 WHEN WE RETIRED. SO NO PROBLEM, WE WILL LOOK AT OTHER AREAS IN FLA. BUT IT SEEMS DUE TO THE ECOMONY MOST ALL THE AREAS IN FLA HAVE TURNED BAD, ANY IDEA'S ARE APPRCIATED . AND THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S WORDS. THANKS
I'm sorry for the agent on here....there are good and bad areas everywhere. It all depends on what is needed exactly.
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Come on....

As far as the question goes Golden Gate was speculated heavily because of lower prices and suffered the same fate as all properties here. The market is however now a sellers market as things have for sure turned. If you need any assistance let me know....you can also visit our Golden Gate specific tailored site http://www.GoldenGateHomes-Florida.com

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.GoldenGateHomes-Florida.com
Jimmy Armstr…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Let's see...The April and Jimmy Team, who has answers, solutions, contacts, credentials, and a team of real estate professionals who are here to assist you with all of your real estate needs...or someone who can only try and bash fellow agents to try and get a deal. It's a no brainer! I would like to apologize for this unfortunate exchange of postings. Hey Tom, Don't call me anymore when you need help.
If you are looking to relocate from Hudson to Naples, we would be happy to assist you.
As far as being cautious goes, a phone conversation or an exchange of emails with us, I promise, will be nothing but informative for you and your decision making process. We realize that purchasing a home is your biggest investment and that relocating can be scary. Gathering all information is essential in making the best decision for spending your hard earned money. There are a total of 19,786 homes in Golden Gate Estates of which, there are 243 active listings. Of the 243 listings, there are 22 short sales and 24 foreclosure listings. As my misstated colleague explained in his prior post, there are ways of buying homes all throughout Collier county with no money down. This loan program is called a USDA loan. I would be happy to explain all of the details. There are also ways that you can purchase some of these foreclosed homes with as little as 3% down payment with no PMI. I would be happy to discuss this option with you also. The one part where Thomas misrepresented anything that we can offer you, you still need to have good enough credit to qualify. Our preferred lender can provide financing with scores as low as 580. We would be happy to share this with you also. Now, I would much rather have explained this to you in person or with a much more personal touch, but I wanted to make it VERY clear, that YES there is a formula. Knowledge put to Action! So if you would like to take action, please feel free to contact us any time.

Jimmy Armstrong
The April and Jimmy Team
Realty Direct
239-877-3194
Jimmy Armstr…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
No reason to be cautious. I have a deal that is a short sale that just fell through. It is approved at $127,00. Best house in Golden Gate Estates for this price. Beware of people who tell you to beware!
Thomas Rosen, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Not a lot of major crime but I you want a home with an acre or more in the Naples area for unde125k, that is the only place possible. You should not expect too much.
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Golden Gate Estates is a large rural geographic area. Contact us direct and we will send you custom search results via email. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Jimmy Armstr…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Hi Puppy,

I have the best deal in Golden Gate Estates. Nobody knows about it yet. Contact me today!

Jimmy Armstrong
The April and Jimmy Team
Realty Direct
239-877-3194
AprilandJimmy@RealtyDirect.com
http://www.buyandsellswfloridahomes.com
Kevin Rathbu…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013

The reason for many homes for sale in Golden Gate Estates is simple. It is one of the Largest PUD's in the Country. A very large area bigger than many towns.

If you need assistance please contact me directly, I would be happy to help.

Kind Regards, Kevin

Kevin Rathburn, Realtor
239-269-4575 Direct Line
KRnaples@gmail.com

KevinRathburn.com Integrity-Diligence-Innovation