Fountainhead Dr in San Ramon, is that an FHA approved complex?

Asked by Hm94, San Ramon, CA Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

5
Claudia Mull…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fremont, CA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Hm94 there are 3% down conventional financing loans available.
Upto 417k in loan amount.
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Mon Jun 18, 2012
I agree with Ivan you should look into a 5% down conventional loan if you can. You will have no up front mortgage insurance and likely much less monthly MI.
Ivan Diaz, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, 79936
Mon Jun 18, 2012

Very good answers below! If they are PUD's- No need to be FHA approved! One other thing to note: FHA is not your only option. If you have 5% plus closing costs you may be able to qualify for a Single Premium Mortgage Insurance program that will eliminate your monthly mortgage insurance payment and save you a substantial amount of money over 5 yrs. This is another option compared to FHA.

If you need further information please let me know!

Ivan Diaz
Home Mortgage Consultant
Land Home Financial
idiaz@lhfinancial.com
(415) 271-7740 direct
Ramon Concep…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Jun 17, 2012
It really depends if the HOA has gone through the process to be a HUD Approved development. You can try searching for HUD Approved developments at https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm I would suggest looking during their working hours though, as they seem to not be able to show that information anytime else. There are two different HOA's in Fountainhead Dr though, you have Twin Creeks Gardens HOA and Twin Creeks HOA. Last I have known Twin Creeks HOA is the only one which was HUD approved, but I highly suggest contacingt them to find out or looking on the link supplied to confirm. Approved developments can change very quickly, and some developments will opt in then decide they no longer want to participate and opt out, some just don't want to deal with the strict policies that come with having a HUD approved development and never apply. I wish you the best of luck in finding an Approved development, and if there is anything I can do to assist you further feel free just let me know.

Cheers,

Ramon Concepcion
REALTOR, SFR
Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Valley Realty
(925) 480-7183
DRE#01888274
Sun Jun 17, 2012
They are PUDs and do not require FHA approval. Just write the offer and go FHA!! :)