Forest Hill neighborhood, West side Pleasanton

Asked by Kim, Danville, CA Fri Jul 25, 2014

Is this a good area? How about comparing with Lund Ranch, Pleasanton

Answers

4
Ali Qureshi, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Wed Nov 19, 2014
Both areas are excellent.
, ,
Thu Aug 14, 2014
As a resident of Pleasanton I can tell you that both areas are good. If you would more information on Pleasanton neighborhoods the website below has great information.

http://680homes.com/pleasanton-real-estate/neighborhoods/

Hope this is helpful!
Huey Nguyen, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Aug 6, 2014
Hello Kim,

I am not sure to what qualities you are referring when you ask if this is a good neighborhood. Are you talking about resale values? Crime rates? Schools?

If you are talking about the crime rate and general safety of the neighborhood, I encourage the following:

You may want to check out some crime websites to see the crime rate in this area. The local police department's website may have some information as well.

However, to see if this area is safe for yourself, I suggest you drive by the area and check it out during the day and during the evening to see what activities the locals in the neighborhood are up to during those different times. I also encourage you to visit during the day and during the evening on a weekend-day as well as a weekday. Only you will know if you can live in an area. Even the best neighborhoods have crimes.

To compare the neighborhoods, I suggest you do the same to the Lund Ranch area. Only you can decide for yourself if an area is livable by you.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Huey Nguyen
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jul 26, 2014
Good areas are all about personal preferences, budgets, wants, needs, lifestyle; therefore consider researching areas of interest on your own, and take the time to visit more than once, then determine where your comfort level can best be reached; don't simply just entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you...